Finally got the 86 out to some car shows for the season.. eye candy pics inside..

I would say thats the nicest stock looking GN in the country! Great job with fantastic detail! Great job brother! By the way, I really love the black and tan Monte, if your buddy ever wants to sell it, let me know.

Amazing job on the car!

Thanks again guys for the compliments! It's really a pleasure walking into the garage just looking at it. The Eagle GT's really set it off and make you feel like you just walked into a garage in 1986. Even tho those tires are over 20 years old The car's RPO code did show it came thru with raised white letter Eagle GT's. The guy I got them from had them on a olds 442 for about a year and took them off and had them stored in his basement. I wish Goodyear would reproduce that tire. Even tho they sucked horrible for traction, with a fresh set of GN rims they really do set it off.

jdpolzin: He was actually thinking about selling it! He really wants a TTA I think now. He had a GTA back in the day but just like he did with the Monte he wants that GTA back but with the blast of a turbo Buick! Find him a nice TTA and I'll bet he will make a deal and trade. The Monte is a rare one. Hard top black with the tan gut. crank windows, no power locks. He has a turbo Buick title column he painted tan like the interior and I gave him a GN steering wheel he's going to paint tan and put that on as well. If you want to know more shoot me a PM. I was there from the time he picked that Monte up. I guess you could blame me for making him convert it! :D It's got a 200R4 and he has a totally rebuild Eaton posi rear to put in it with upper and lower UMI stuff. We just haven't got around to it yet. It is a true sleeper! Everyone see's a Monte SS and thinks.. I can beat him.. then all you see are Monte tail lights! lol

Ya, that's a nice looking GN you have there. An old man once told me...to keep an engine compartment looking new...is to never let it get dirty. ;)