Finally got some time.

a.Wife
b.Kids
c.Work
d.All of the above?
:biggrin:

No wife. No kids that I know about.:biggrin: work, yes.:frown: A hernia.:mad: And a sinus infection that won't quit.:mad: Finally got to the point that I can breath some what in the last week and have a secondary project that I'm trying to get running so I can sell it. A 1973 Honda CB750 bike. Looks good so far but need to get it running so I can sell it for the cash.:biggrin:

Ah yes... I`m just getting over this MRSA infection... got if from my mom, who got it from the hospital in Detroit:rolleyes: She got it real bad tho... she almost died, twice:eek: I just had a huge ass lump that opened into an open sore:( Now I just want to get this SOB Regal running again, but something just keeps breaking on it:mad:

Get better and get rid of the Honda... you Jap lover:p J/K:biggrin:

Ah yes... I`m just getting over this MRSA infection... got if from my mom, who got it from the hospital in Detroit:rolleyes: She got it real bad tho... she almost died, twice:eek: I just had a huge ass lump that opened into an open sore:( Now I just want to get this SOB Regal running again, but something just keeps breaking on it:mad:

Get better and get rid of the Honda... you Jap lover:p J/K:biggrin:

What the heck is an MSRA infection Jase? As far as a Jap lover I've had a Nissan and a Toyota and had very few issues with them. Aj's got a very modified isusu and that's the Chevy Luv.:biggrin:

What the heck is an MSRA infection Jase? As far as a Jap lover I've had a Nissan and a Toyota and had very few issues with them. Aj's got a very modified isusu and that's the Chevy Luv.:biggrin:

Its like a really bad staff infection that attacks your blood stream and you can catch it just like a cold or flu... never heard of it either, till now:rolleyes: I guess its pretty common and athletes get it a lot.

I`m from MI... Flint and Detroit at that... I have to give everyone a hard time about imports:biggrin:... like my mom and her Suzuki Esteam wagon:rolleyes: I`v seen what importing does to the economy:( Maybe not noticeable elsewhere, but does hurt us.

Its like a really bad staff infection that attacks your blood stream and you can catch it just like a cold or flu... never heard of it either, till now:rolleyes: I guess its pretty common and athletes get it a lot.

I`m from MI... Flint and Detroit at that... I have to give everyone a hard time about imports:biggrin:... like my mom and her Suzuki Esteam wagon:rolleyes: I`v seen what importing does to the economy:( Maybe not noticeable elsewhere, but does hurt us.

ive heard of that... its a doozey, we had a girl back in high school miss like a month of school because of it. back in high school, we had a huge assembley about it and what it did. Everyone around me is sick, and its just a matter of time before ill be too:frown:. Luckily ive got a bottle of hand sanitizer, and some Vitamin C boost next to me.

nooooo, there too small for me, and whoever owns a honda has got a really big mouth that can only be shut up by a v6/v8 arse kicking, people who have nissans, there all hoopties that let thier head gaskets blow if they got a maxima/pathfinder, and toyotas, well thier only decent car IMO is the camry. (I would drive one) We used to have a nissan pulsar stagea that dropped a motor mount on the freeway. Ugly situation, stuck on the side of the road when i was 4 in 90 degree heat, rude people, and one stressed mom. Ajs is pretty tight though.

The only vehicle i fit in is some sort of gas guzzling or high insurance vehicle. New vehicles nowadays are made for short little men, or soccer moms who try to overcompensate. I drive old school buicks, lincolns, caddys, mercs, and any other big body cars.

Hey now I still drive a Honda everyday... Unless the road conditions deteriorate really bad then in that case I drive the S-10 or if it's a really short trip the Yamaha Wolverine. I once drove a Suzuki (metro/swift) for a while, that was a really good car, 3 cyl, I loved it and had to give it away. I do understand though Ramone, drive what ever your body's physical frame fit's into.

Hey now I still drive a Honda everyday... Unless the road conditions deteriorate really bad then in that case I drive the S-10 or if it's a really short trip the Yamaha Wolverine. I once drove a Suzuki (metro/swift) for a while, that was a really good car, 3 cyl, I loved it and had to give it away. I do understand though Ramone, drive what ever your body's physical frame fit's into.

anything that gets 8mpg or less.... :( I need to stop growing........ out that is... :redface::redface:

ok dude, just how tall an big are ya!? I'm 5'7.5" and 275 pounds on a good day, and I fit my 1983 Oldsmobile Ciera just fine.....pants are 28 inseam tho.

ok dude, just how tall an big are ya!? I'm 5'7.5" and 275 pounds on a good day, and I fit my 1983 Oldsmobile Ciera just fine.....pants are 28 inseam tho.

wow, your short, ( go crawl back in your plastic box:D) im about 6foot 5 and 375+lbs dude, i barely fit in the lincoln, or the buick.

No wife. No kids that I know about.:biggrin: work, yes.:frown: A hernia.:mad: And a sinus infection that won't quit.:mad: Finally got to the point that I can breath some what in the last week and have a secondary project that I'm trying to get running so I can sell it. A 1973 Honda CB750 bike. Looks good so far but need to get it running so I can sell it for the cash.:biggrin:

daddy... J/K... :biggrin: LOL

wow, your short, ( go crawl back in your plastic box:D) im about 6foot 5 and 375+lbs dude, i barely fit in the lincoln, or the buick.

Seriously? Romone, you really need to think about your health some here. It really would help you to loose a little. Just saying dude, not trying to judge.:smile:

Seriously? Romone, you really need to think about your health some here. It really would help you to loose a little. Just saying dude, not trying to judge.:smile:

well, for a person my size i can still run and gun, i was thinking of going back into football maybe. I do weights from time to time, and im starting to eat a bit better. If I want something sweet, instead of going to the store and getting a mini pie, ill eat a bosc pear, just as sweet. I also try not to eat past 540pm. On the weekends i try to get out more as well to, but its been hard latley becuase of that dam new GT5 game:mad:. In the last few weeks I have lost 2lbs though:). 2 down 100 to go.

So you have a PS3 too:eek: I finally got the GNX the other night on GT5... going to kick my friends ass with it tonight:biggrin:

charlie is this a 86/87 hot side.

Attachments

• !C!LiH+!EGk~$(KGrHqF,!hsE0FYse5uDBNB-!)37D!~~_12.jpg
    !C!LiH+!EGk~$(KGrHqF,!hsE0FYse5uDBNB-!)37D!~~_12.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 189
  • !C!Lh+OQ!2k~$(KGrHqF,!lcEz+y(EBJLBNB-!doTYw~~_12.jpg
    !C!Lh+OQ!2k~$(KGrHqF,!lcEz+y(EBJLBNB-!doTYw~~_12.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 173
  • !C!LiFfwB2k~$(KGrHqV,!jUE0C-OW8koBNB-!sByW!~~_12.jpg
    !C!LiFfwB2k~$(KGrHqV,!jUE0C-OW8koBNB-!sByW!~~_12.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 185
I'm NOT charlie but.... Yes and NO. That turbine housing fit's on the Intercooled cars and that is the only similarity. It's a Turbonetics Turbine housing with a .82 A/R, with a mount for an external wastegate, It would need measured I'm sure it don't fit an OEM turbine wheel.