Finally got some time.

Did that last night at work bud. I ended up on my knees. I did learn that if I brace my arms and bend slightly it doesn't hurt near as bad though.

Did that last night at work bud. I ended up on my knees. I did learn that if I brace my arms and bend slightly it doesn't hurt near as bad though.

lol, one time I choked on a pistacio while having a broken rib... I about cried like a bit*h when i finally caught my breath!

A.j.

lol, one time I choked on a pistacio while having a broken rib... I about cried like a bit*h when i finally caught my breath!

A.j.

OUNCH! I had a couple of coughs back to back but I've been lucky so far. Hopefully I don't get a cold anytime soon.:redface:

OUNCH! I had a couple of coughs back to back but I've been lucky so far. Hopefully I don't get a cold anytime soon.:redface:

You can always get a flu shot charlie... but if your like me and dont like anything that the Gubment has had a hand, id just be careful. My mom popped a rib or two while in the military and had to drive a Stick Geo Spectrum to the VA hospital. :redface:

Well the car is back down on tires and looks pretty good. The rear springs are shot for sure. If you notice the right side is lower than the left so the rear springs will need replacing to say the least.

I also got the dash apart and removed that clock that was in it. I have a blank to go in place of it so I'm looking for a gauge to go in there. I'm thinking of a dual volt meter and oil pressure unit so I'll have both right in front of me while I'm driving.:cool:

I also took the rest of the Camaro rear apart. I'm sending Kjetil (futten) the gears for his car since he's in Norway and would have some issues getting them over there. All he's paying is the shipping.:biggrin: I figured that someone could use them after all.:smile: I'm keeping the carrier since it's a torsen unit, which is the same type of rear used in Nascar but is called a gold track. If the posi goes bad then I have a much stronger unit to go in and it's a 28 spline so I'll have stronger axles as well.:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 335
  • DSCN0002.jpg
    DSCN0002.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 324
  • DSCN0003.JPG
    DSCN0003.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 320
  • DSCN0004.JPG
    DSCN0004.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 311
Good to see the car back on the ground. How big are those rear tires? look like 235's or so. Whats the plan for color on it?

Good to see the car back on the ground. How big are those rear tires? look like 235's or so. Whats the plan for color on it?

255/60/15's. I stole them off one of the dirt cars so I could move her around.:biggrin: We bought several guys out this year and there are several Cooper Cobra's that are new so I bought 2 for $30 each. Thinking about using the 275/60/15's instead of though. Just have to find the right rims for them now. The chrome one looks really good but I'd prefer an aluminum one. I also want at least a 4.5" back spacing. There's more than enough room with the discs on her now.:cool:

I really like the original colors so I'm going back with the 2 tone. For some reason it really has grown on me. It's a really good color combo and looks just right to me since I have the brown interior in it.

4 banger out of a 76 vega.

very bitchen looking motor!

and it umm... kinda runs.

when was the last time you saw one of thems!?

A.j.

Totally cool bud. This is the 122 and not the 140, right? I always wanted to play with one of them. I think the 2 blocks are interchanble so you could make it a 140 DOHC with some sort of turbo attached. That would be awsome.:biggrin:

Totally cool bud. This is the 122 and not the 140, right? I always wanted to play with one of them. I think the 2 blocks are interchanble so you could make it a 140 DOHC with some sort of turbo attached. That would be awsome.:biggrin:

I dunno what exactly it is... other than I have to wait for the crate to arrive.

A.j.