Fastest Pump Gas / Alky Car...?

Does this mean all you need is a 67 to run low 10's? :confused:

yup:p don't tell me you would let a "girl" show you up :eek: :biggrin: oh I have watched BIG combo's with a 70 or bigger turbo run in the 12s :redface:

..... IF 67 turbos can go high 9's LOW LOW 10s then a 70 should do a lot better ??!! no?? :confused:

With the same attention to detail you have given the 67..... I think the potential is there to go quicker........ however... nothing is "automatic" about going quicker with a bigger anything...

hmm once i get it all dialed in and running to its best i have been debating on a small 35 shot all the way through the run....

well we need street ability. We drive the car everywhere . As it is the car is a blast to drive !!! May try a few things and see where it goes. Mainly slicks although I hate changing tires at the track.. ya I am lazy :rolleyes: :p

1985GN does drive his car everywhere :cool:

hmmm we should have an updated list as the year goes on for all the meth cars.....

Cuz her Daddy is the GOOROO. Dan come tune my load for me will ya.

its a stocker with a chip :confused: ;) oh I think it has a 44 turbo to :p Alky sure has made these cars a LOT more fun to play with !!!:cool: OH my job now is fill the alky after each run :eek: Russ plays with the alky now.. I am really getting lazy in my old age.. hell I just came in from cutting down trees for a few hours !! Goin to have to take a vacation to recuperate :rolleyes:

any updates to the fastest ones?? im going to the track next week and hoping to go some killer numbers after fixing all the small problems...

very nice ive been 10.10 at 137.5 with a 1.65 60'...got more aggressive on the tune and went back to track and went a 10.10 again but at 125 coasting as i ran into problems..have not been back but everything is squared away, my goal is a 9.7 at 140 or more......thursday im hoping to make it to the track to see

....... my goal is a 9.7 at 140 or more......thursday im hoping to make it to the track to see

:eek:

Grumpy.... you awake? You and Russ better get busy..... they are coming after the record...... I know you guys haven't spent all last winter idling......

Grumpy.... you awake? You and Russ better get busy..... they are coming after the record...... I know you guys haven't spent all last winter idling......

I'm not worried about it, let em have it........I got way more important stuff to do now a days..... We haven't done much of anything all year. The car has been running great all summer and we do have a plan ;)

"If my thoery is correct, when this baby hits 88 mph..........Your gonna see some serious ****!" :D

With all the stroker motors and TSM type cars out there tryin, I"m surprised it hasn't fallen yet..... We're gonna still run with our Precision 67, 3.8, iron heads, drag radials and 2004R. Driving to and hopefully from the track, as always...:) 9s @ 140 is our goal as well........ Saying and doing are 2 differant things. Good luck to all!! Pump gas and alky all the way......

no stroker here and ported stock heads and upper/lower intake as well but im a little lighter at 3750 give or take then you guys i beleive. nothing crazy on the car, 3" DP, some 72lb injectors and an innovative 70 with a 3200 stall in it for now..