Fastest Pump Gas / Alky Car...?

John was there that same day and saw you do a couple of runs and then leave.

He was keeping me updated and we were tossing around tuning ideas over the phone (thanks to the Telux/Nextel two-way) and he said that the traction there was questionable too but got better as the event they were running got closer to starting.

I wish I could have been there. I miss running my hunk of junk at that track. :(

His 60's ended up being in the mid 1.5's where they are usually 1.4's (he is the king of bonzai launches)

Despite that though his runs were in the low 10's at 134-136mph with a best being a 10.0@136.

From what he mentioned to me and the ideas that we came up with the power was still hard to come by on that day......

Too bad too as that pass would have been his third 9 sec pass under his belt.......

Oh well maybe next time. :frown:

From what I saw he was hookin pretty good...
I pulled 1.47 spinning all the way out...:mad:

Next time..:eek:

And a couple more..

I had to beg John Crawford (JC's GN) for a scan of this timeslip.

There are 3 others in this range from last weekend. two 9.9's, one more 9.8 and I think he had a 10.0 in there as well....

ET really came around.......

Same combo as last year, pump gas, alky control, PT6776BB, MAFTPro.....

Attachments

• oct 4- 08.JPG
    oct 4- 08.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 712
Wow you guys are really laying it down, JC's GN is dialed in, that 60ft is rear view mirror bustin!!!

I had to beg John Crawford (JC's GN) for a scan of this timeslip.

There are 3 others in this range from last weekend. two 9.9's, one more 9.8 and I think he had a 10.0 in there as well....

ET really came around.......

Same combo as last year, pump gas, alky control, PT6776BB, MAFTPro.....

Keep it up John thats really awsome, I guess you fixed your dif top notch to come out that hard.

Hi Mike hope your doing well, heard you moved to california. I guess I won't be seeing you at napiereville anymore. I bet you won't miss the weather up here but I can't say the same for your Regal T.

Take care,
Marco.

T-Top 86 Grand National 62000 km)
stock long block, stock suspension, 12 inch red stripe convertor (2800stall), te44, smc alk injection (95 % etanol), 25.5lbs boost,( boost spike 28 psi in 1st gear), 94 octane, hooker cat back with dyno max ultra flow muffers, 42 ½ lbs 009 injectors, turbotweak alky chip with 23/21 timing, thdp, mease 24 row IC, Ron Custom max boost brake module, MT drag radials (275/50/15) 3720lbs race weight with driver. (Torque convertor locked only after car shifted in third), rjc power plate, rjc boost controller, zeitronix wideband, HR motor mounts, comp cam 980 valve springs. Weld Drag Lites with skinnies up front, electric exhaust cut-out.
BEST E/T
60FT=1.53
1/8= 7.25
1/4= 11.48
MPH=120.82
BEST 60FT=1.52

Great Pass!!!!!!

I was traction limited on Saturday but still went 10.32@133mph at 18psi. on 93oct.

DAMMMM !!!!! thats haulin :eek: big congrats to JC for pushing the bar a little lower :cool: like the short time !

Thanks guys...., been tough to get out this year....

Since Mike went to Cali there is no one here hounding me to go to the track!!! ( I miss that :frown: ) and the wife's horses.. and... and...

Congrat's!!!

keep up the good work, are you planning any trips with the car , maybe Reynolds???

thanks for sharing JD

Thanks guys...., been tough to get out this year....

Since Mike went to Cali there is no one here hounding me to go to the track!!! ( I miss that :frown: ) and the wife's horses.. and... and...

Hey I try my best thanks to the Nextel/Telus two-way but it isn't the same as being in front of you with a half finished bottle of Crown Royal........

You got that car hauling though and you certainly don't need my help on it.........:frown:

You guys continue to amaze me...... That is really getting it done...

What was the track temp for that run? DA? What elevation is the track at? Car weight?

Man I'm impressed.

Track is about 300' above, not sure on D.A. or track temp. It was overcast and in the mid 60's most of the day.
3660 with me and full tank.

hmm with all these people using alky and flying i think we need to try to make an official like top 10 list of the fastest ones or something???

nah I like to see others pushing the "mark" up :p seriously we were trying to shoot for the high 10s when we started with her new set up back in sept 06 . She broke in the 10.80s the first day and 6/8 weeks (we were down 2/3 weeks doin SFI stuff:eek: ) later she ran a 10.10 :cool: Shocked the hell out of everyone !! Technology has come a LONG way !! special thanks (I think:rolleyes: ) to Julio for starting this madness :biggrin:

nah I like to see others pushing the "mark" up :p seriously we were trying to shoot for the high 10s when we started with her new set up back in sept 06 . She broke in the 10.80s the first day and 6/8 weeks (we were down 2/3 weeks doin SFI stuff:eek: ) later she ran a 10.10 :cool: Shocked the hell out of everyone !! Technology has come a LONG way !! special thanks (I think:rolleyes: ) to Julio for starting this madness :biggrin:

Technology you say!! My first time out was a 10.22 @ 136 on my 3rd pass, and I never got to tune the fast. I left it the way it was programmed by 9secvsix. 20 degrees of timing and worn out slicks..Still got a 1.47 spinning them off.
Their is always next year...:eek: