Everyone read

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi jay i have been a member since 2011 jan 24th 2011 but i only have 140 post i did buy alot of stuff here and had alot questions about our gns that were answerd by alot of guys that know there shit when it comes to our gns i did sell a few mitems here with no problems i even return money to a member here that bought a stock turbo that had some play and the buyer thought that he was screwed out of his money but he pmed me with no hesitation i gave him back his doe and he sent me back the turbo .i wouldnt want any one to do it to me so i wouldnt do it to any one .with that being said i only meet the part of being a member for over month and i only have 140 post this would my 141st post is there anyway for a guy like me that is 9 post short of meeting the 150 post to not be banned from selling .

hi jay i have been a member since 2011 jan 24th 2011 but i only have 140 post i did buy alot of stuff here and had alot questions about our gns that were answerd by alot of guys that know there shit when it comes to our gns i did sell a few mitems here with no problems i even return money to a member here that bought a stock turbo that had some play and the buyer thought that he was screwed out of his money but he pmed me with no hesitation i gave him back his doe and he sent me back the turbo .i wouldnt want any one to do it to me so i wouldnt do it to any one .with that being said i only meet the part of being a member for over month and i only have 140 post this would my 141st post is there anyway for a guy like me that is 9 post short of meeting the 150 post to not be banned from selling .
If you look under your name you've only got 77 posts, sorry.

Im talking with someone now that runs an escrow service specifically for this kind of stuff. Im sure everyone will piss and moan about that too but im tired of playing referee.
You and me both Jay. It gets old when you see those threads that never seem to die and nothing gets resolved.:confused:

SGRIM said:
I can't take it anymore... We aren't changing anything, for now... Stop the debate... I will look at this again from another angle....

The post count not counting for this forum is the ONLY changed at this point....

I have a question. So if you are not changing anything on the post count, then how did my count drop tremendously?

'87 Turbo T w/E85, 224/224, ported iron heads and intake, 80 lbs injector, TE45A, GEN II, TT and EXTENDER EXTREME G, XP Double pumper and something secret, 86 T-TYPE (Kenne Bell test car) and '11 Tundra Limited Sent from my iPhone using Turbobuick

I have a question. So if you are not changing anything on the post count, then how did my count drop tremendously?

'87 Turbo T w/E85, 224/224, ported iron heads and intake, 80 lbs injector, TE45A, GEN II, TT and EXTENDER EXTREME G, XP Double pumper and something secret, 86 T-TYPE (Kenne Bell test car) and '11 Tundra Limited Sent from my iPhone using Turbobuick

No one's post count should have changed since the move. Its not possible to recalculate post count without running a database query to recalculate post count which is why I never put this system in place. I dont like monkeying with the database without a backup and as large as this forum is and as busy as it (and me) stay, I couldnt find the free time to do it.

I really want to look at this escrow service. I think its a win/win for buyers and sellers although Im sure people are going to be unhappy about that too.

The bottom line is, everyone wants this to stop but no one wants to accept the changes that have to happen for it to stop. If you guys dont want the section restricted, I think the escrow service is the best option we have now. It insures buyers and sellers that you're not going to get ripped off.

I think 150 is a good way to go. 500 is too much especially for the good guys. I sold quite a few things on here and am honest. Had 1 issue when a part that didnt work but I promptly refunded the money. Its a tough call because there are good and bad everywhere. The good shouldnt be penalized. I suggest that people dont send paypal as a gift because there is no recourse if you get screwed. If you just utilize paypal and follow the rules, you have a leg to stand on when trying to get your money back. Just my .02$ worth ;)

If you look under your name you've only got 77 posts, sorry.
way to go charlie now you just pissed all over his parade, jk

Is this escrow service gonna cost some money? Half the people i sell to dont even want to pay the 3.5% paypal fee so they send as gift.

way to go charlie now you just pissed all over his parade, jk

Is this escrow service gonna cost some money? Half the people i sell to dont even want to pay the 3.5% paypal fee so they send as gift.

Its going to cost the seller money. I believe its 10%. 90% of something is better than 100% of nothing. The honest sellers will hate it and I can understand that but look at how much of the bullshit that goes on here will stop if we go this way.

hey projectmoneypit i aint having a parade but i will tell you who is the heat .way to miami heat.

maybe the escrow service can be optional at the buyers request? this way a trusted seller whos on here often does not have to be penalized

Its going to cost the seller money. I believe its 10%. 90% of something is better than 100% of nothing. The honest sellers will hate it and I can understand that but look at how much of the bullshit that goes on here will stop if we go this way.
it will stil be 100% as people will just mark up the item to still get what they want, That is why prices just keep going up on merchandise to cover (fees). I agree something needs to be done as i am having a problem with a seller right now.

then i guess you will be happy when the olymics start you will be watching with your yellow speedos and swim cap on;)lol.

How about: ALL disputes go to PM's [or email], from the gitgo?? Don't use the PM/email option, and make a thread about the issue = Immediate deletion. 99% of the protracted threads between the "screwee/screwor", are bull$hit that others aren't interested in, anyway.
The owness to confirm the buyer/sellers integrity, is up to the 2 parties involved, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.