Engine starts and stall

Hellraiser

Finally got newly rebuilt engine to start but it immediately stalls after about 3-5 seconds of running. Scan master isn't showing any codes which is the most frustrating part because I don't know where to start. Tried unplugging the MAF,fuel pressure is good,and I'm wondering what to do next. I'm leaning towards but hoping not a faulty ECM. What ever the problem is, it was causing the same exact problem before I had motor rebuilt with the same symptoms. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Does your chip have anti-theft on it?

and do you have a translator?
No it doesn't. I fired it up and immediately ran to the shrader valve to see was the fuel pressure ok and sure enough,it wasn't. An extremely small amount of gas came out when pressing the shrader valve. I could probably drink the amount of gas that came out without getting sick

Disconnect your map sensor and try and start the car. Your map sensor could be wacked. Do you have a alky kit on your car? If so, cut the green wire that goes to your map sensor and start the car. If the car starts, your PAC controller is bad. I just had this happen to me a month ago. It would start the car and die shortly there after.

No it doesn't. I fired it up and immediately ran to the shrader valve to see was the fuel pressure ok and sure enough,it wasn't. An extremely small amount of gas came out when pressing the shrader valve. I could probably drink the amount of gas that came out without getting sick

There you go. You either have a pump problem or a power problem. Should be easy as 3.14159265 to figure it out now that you know where to look.

or both if you're really ''lucky''.

Disconnect your map sensor and try and start the car. Your map sensor could be wacked. Do you have a alky kit on your car? If so, cut the green wire that goes to your map sensor and start the car. If the car starts, your PAC controller is bad. I just had this happen to me a month ago. It would start the car and die shortly there after.
I just tried it with map sensor unplugged and it ran about 5 seconds longer but stalled

There you go. You either have a pump problem or a power problem. Should be easy as 3.14159265 to figure it out now that you know where to look.

or both if you're really ''lucky''.
What fuel pump do you recommend for a mildly hot street car that has champion cnc series heads,bored 40 over with speed pro forged pistons,competition 216-220 roller cam,with tt chip. Also horse power estimation

I just tried it with map sensor unplugged and it ran about 5 seconds longer but stalled
What happens if you give it some throttle? Runs longer or the same? As stated earlier need to know fuel pressure. If may just be a trickle which gets it to fire a few revs.

The gas gauges are wrong on most of these cars. Make sure there's 5 gallons or so in there. You hear the fuel pump prime when key on for 2 seconds?

What is the pressure in psi from a gauge? When the pump turns off the flow goes away so checking the Schrader with engine off doesn't tell much.

so it's priming with very little pressure and your sure it's got enough gas and runs then cuts off.drop the tank check the hose from pump to feed. might be blown out cracked loose.

so it's priming with very little pressure and your sure it's got enough gas and runs then cuts off.drop the tank check the hose from pump to feed. might be blown out cracked loose.
Sounds like a damn good plan. Thanks for suggestion. I'm in progress of ordering fuel pump anyway so which do you prefer with all the mods I've installed

What is the pressure in psi from a gauge? When the pump turns off the flow goes away so checking the Schrader with engine off doesn't tell much.
I've always had my for adjusted to 43. Shouldn't there still be a nice amount of fuel in the fuel rail when it's primed for the 2 seconds. Well mine is very very little amount

dw 400 or walbro 450 .if you can't get the fuel pressure down to 42 line off after installing one one these pumps then you would need to get a 6an line for return herd you won't need it for the DW400 but I needed it with my walbro 450.

Have you double checked the grounds and the fuseable links down at the starter ? Do u have a scan tool ? Any data from ecm?