2004R slight whine when "attempting" to shift from 2nd to 3rd

A log of rpm and line pressure would be great here. If there’s no hyd leak and the hole sizing is correct swapping valve bodies may correct it. There’s no way to come to a 100% conclusion without seeing what the pressure does as this occurs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Update!!!!!! tried to run a corvette over the weekend (manually shifted it) but apparently that wasnt a good idea....heard a noise like metal falling into a tin can...I resolved the issue...no more 2nd....this tranny was dog shit any how. Never go to Monster Transmission that was my first mistake. Dave Husek or CK Performance is whom I should've seen from the start.

A log of rpm and line pressure would be great here. If there’s no hyd leak and the hole sizing is correct swapping valve bodies may correct it. There’s no way to come to a 100% conclusion without seeing what the pressure does as this occurs.

Bison! On another topic. I have one of your sweet MFS 5957 turbos which i've put roughly 1500 miles on it. I just recently had it serviced by Boost Labs here In Tampa (no play) I love this turbo! However, It didnt last long before I wanted more power so I just recently purchased a PTE 6262. What would be a fair selling price for the MFS 5957?

Update!!!!!! tried to run a corvette over the weekend (manually shifted it) but apparently that wasnt a good idea....heard a noise like metal falling into a tin can...I resolved the issue...no more 2nd....this tranny was dog shit any how. Never go to Monster Transmission that was my first mistake. Dave Husek or CK Performance is whom I should've seen from the start.
Well that kinda sucks eh?? But it did let you know where your issue was.. Im sure after going to a quality builder with quality parts and the expert knowledge , you will be a VERY happy camper after it is all said and done. And yes, sometimes we learn the hard (Or $s burned) way of doing things. This will continue till they put us in the ground. But in the long run, happiness is in the future. So much for diagnois as it seems to have diagnoised itself. May be a positive afterall.
Start rounding up a pallet and a shipper.....
Good luck in your endeavor.
WE4

heard a noise like metal falling into a tin can...I resolved the issue...no more 2nd....this tranny was dog shit any how
You might want to have the converter opened up and looked at after all that carnage .

Bison! On another topic. I have one of your sweet MFS 5957 turbos which i've put roughly 1500 miles on it. I just recently had it serviced by Boost Labs here In Tampa (no play) I love this turbo! However, It didnt last long before I wanted more power so I just recently purchased a PTE 6262. What would be a fair selling price for the MFS 5957?
Whatever you can get for it. If you had me service it it would be worth close to what it costs New if it wasn’t run since I handled it