Engine shutting off after 10 seconds

Vacuum / pressure leaks on our cars are a big deal . Get a smoke machine to ferret out any leaks before throwing any more parts at it .

I could to wrong but a VAC leak would also cause the BLM to increase, and according to his #3 post the BLM was at 118 and at his #13 post his BLM is123 after changing adjusting many components.

Your IAC readings seem to be unstable even after resetting them. If it falls to zero then it’s out of adjustment.
I would remove the IAC and clean it with brake cleaner or just replace it. You’ll need to do the reset procedure again.

Could a vac leak cause that big of an issue? As far as stalling out upon acceleration?
Yes indeed, because you will unknowingly try to tune around it which will cause issues to snowball, take the TB off and rebuild it, really not that difficult, refer to post #21... all you have to do is clean and replace a few gaskets ..

Hey Dylan, the gauge is an Auto Meter pro comp fuel pressure gauge, mechanical, liquid filled. Do those have a pressure relief on them?
if it does there will be a rubber plug/teat looking thing on the body of the gauge.

Upgrading to the LT1 or LS1 MAF and MAF translator will make a big difference in the cars performance by the way.

Yes indeed, because you will unknowingly try to tune around it which will cause issues to snowball, take the TB off and rebuild it, really not that difficult, refer to post #21... all you have to do is clean and replace a few gaskets ..
I took the advice here and borrowed a buddy’s smoke machine. I do have a leak at the throttle body shaft seal on the passenger side. I guess I better start there and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks man! I’m going to replace the seals and remove/clean the IAC and see if that helps. I did upgrade to the LT1 MAF and MAF translator about a month ago.