Dyno Numbers on a conservative tune

CuzzinOlaf

I took my car to get Dyno'ed this weekend with the what is in my sig. On a fairly conservative tune at 27psi on a STOCK bottom end it put out 501hp at the wheels. As tempting as it is to try and get more I don't want to push the car. No knock, AFR at 10.5, and my injector duty cycle maxed out (spike to) 61%.

Converted to e85, Precision 6266 Turbo, GN1 Aluminum Heads w/ roller rockers, 212/206 Roller Cam, Terry Houston 3" Downpipe, ATR Pitbull Exhaust, Racetronix 510 LPH double pumper, Power Logger, Wide Band, SD Turbo Tweak Chip, 160lb Injectors, Hemco modified 62MM upper Plenum, Precision Front Mount, Relocated Air Filter to under front air dam with 4" duct work ("Tylco Tinman system" ), Jimmy's Stage III transmission Vigilante 2800-3200 convertor

What was the timing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am very tempted but still hesitate. I'm thinking I might go 11 and play with the boost a little when I'm at the track.

Good numbers from the billet 62mm. I'd put tq around 540? Did you lock the vig on the dyno or was this unlocked?

Nice numbers. Did you get a chance to alter AF/R on the dyno to see any power gain/lose?

The Vig unlocked have been much looser than normal race converters and it wouldn't surprise me if you saw 10%+ in slippage after gathering data. I ditched mine for a PTC mainly due to that reason and the multi Disc causing stall issues.

I don't blame you for not turning it up, figure out your converter slippage and enjoy.