Dyno Day at Dez Racing?

If you're running race gas no :(

If you're not then yes :)

Mike has to charge a couple of additional bucks due to the fact that the race gas eats them up. And they ain't cheap and they don't grow on trees. And when I was a kid I had to walk to school, in the snow, uphill, both ways!

Hope you can make it!

Pump gas and alky. :)

Thanks, talked to Jack today guess he'll be up there tuning a customers car.

Hopefully I can get up there.

I will be there to run my 351k mile turbo T. I was amazed at the number it put out but still need to know what was done to the motor. I was told no head work at all and the bottom end is still orig. The heads were off the car at 190k for a fresh up but I am sceptical w a 12.2@111 on 235 drag radials and 19psi, race fuel, turbo dump, and red 107 chip re-burned by my uncle Clem Sousa, to use with my stock injectors, a strech IC home made, and a K&N open filter, 3636 w/me, also has supporting mods on the fuel system. C-ya there guys only a 10min ride for me.

IF i had the extra cash i would come, Like to see what the dyno says now that i have the right convertor in the car

There was a big turnout today.Drove the wife's GN down there but it still has issue's:( Will be contacting Russ soon so he can get his hands on it;)

Good food, good turnout, good food. ;)

Thanks to Bruce and Mike for the event, and the food. :D

SalvageV6 did okay on the rollers too.

425.4 HP

All at the TSM boost level of 24 psi. :cool:

Pump gas and alky. :)

Stock factory motor with bolt ons.

Nice numbers, Al. Still got stock heads on that pig or what??;)
Post some of that combo...

Ben I've been working as often as you, no money. :p

Of course it's stock heads, original headgaskets, one platinum Bosch plug end went through a valve too, original pistons, crank..... ;)

Rope main seal with 148K on it too. :eek:

Only 156K miles on da motor, new timing chain and valve springs however. :cool:

If you can buy a car with a BUICK built motor you are at a great advantage over many other cars, rather have that than a rust free one. :)

Simple combo, extender extreme for Siemens 55's, ALKY. DIY and SMC, double ball bearing Innovative P trim GT70 from Cottons, a V4 with bent up scoop and leaves in it, BSTC boost control, 4" Mark H. chrome air inlet and K+N under the bumper, Translator+ and 3.5" LS1 Maf., Kenne Bell second GSS242 Walbro pump running stage3 for alky. at 23 psi. turn on and a Jesse Jackson ported throttle body and a power plate, pedophile downpipe and hollow cat with KenneBell dual 2.5" exhaust, and Postons headers recently welded, ATR crossover pipe.

12 to 1 A/F flat accross the board.

Bunch of diagnostic stuff I never use too. :D

Got 380 out of the old TA62 turbo at one less pound of boost.

SalvageV6

Hey Salvage just wanted to say thanks again for helping me with the lockup switch.

My numbers were 309hp 453tq not to bad for the stock turbo, functioning cat and only 19psi. Ran a fat 10 a/f. There is more power in there.;)

Matt

Hey guys new at this turbo things as i told dcving. every now ange again need a hand or 3=) and always have questions just wondering if there was a couple of you guys that wouldnt mind givein me a booster seat in to turbo world thanks
Mike