Dynamic EFI EBL Flash System For GM Sequential V6 Boosted Engines....

Bob, there may be another SFI 6 purchaser from LV Buicks. I will be performing the installation as well as the tuning. If you still have the re-pinning guide that would save me a bunch of time. Thanks!

Bob, there may be another SFI 6 purchaser from LV Buicks. I will be performing the installation as well as the tuning. If you still have the re-pinning guide that would save me a bunch of time. Thanks!

Re-pin guide is no problem, shoot me an email and I'll attach it to the reply. One thing to note is that getting all three connectors for the swap is the best way to go. It is much easier this way. The reason is that a bunch of terminals/wires need to be moved, and where one goes can have a terminal/wire in that location that needs to be moved elsewhere. So doing the re-pin with the 2 stock connectors while adding the third is troublesome.

Having the 3 connectors without any wires in them, it is a 15 minute job to re-pin. Which ends up being faster and less expensive then trying to use the 2 stock connectors and adding the third. It is also a good idea to label the connectors as to whether it is A, B, C, D, E, F, along with the pin # at each end: 1 - 12, 1 - 16.

We have a "how to" move pins (terminals) guide on our website:

http://www.dynamicefi.com/RePinHowTo.php

We carry the connector shells (new w/combs) along with terminals:

http://www.dynamicefi.com/ConnTerminal.php

RemoveBeforeFlight

Thanks I'll shoot you and email in a few minutes.

I have some extra connectors from swapping 7730's into the mustang, blazer and fiero, I may need a yellow/green connector but I can stop at the boneyard and swipe one since its a 5 minute trip from my house. In the process I think I'll pick up another 7730 since I can never have too many spares, lol.

Since installing the EBL-P4, tuning literally takes seconds. Throttle response is crisp and precise, no hiccups whatsoever. Hoping to have videos uploaded soon once the bad weather subsides. Today was close to 60 degrees, finally, and I pulled the GTA out to stretch its' legs a little. Was told that e-town more than likely won't open until late March early April, but will try to get some street vids going. Getting hit with snow again tonight and tomorrow though, but hopefully soon we'll start seeing some decent weather conditions to play around in.

I recently made the purchase. Still in the box waiting to have time to get it installed. I will post up how it goes when i install..

And post pix of your install!!! I'd like to see the ecm for the Buicks, and how the install goes.

some of the MAGNA group will meet up at the Kmart street rd bensalem just off RT95 and head out at 8am , cruise up street rd to 611 then straight up Kirbans . we had over 20 cars for the cruise in for the last event

Gonna cost me a lot to get the GTA to either, especially Cotton's. Fuel mileage is horrid with this camshaft, and knowing you Paul you won't wait around for every stop I make for gas, so I'll be sure to bring the GPS lol. Am fighting a fuel pressure issue now with the 3rd gen, although I am confident it is the stock regulator that I modified to be adjustable. Pressure holds steady at 37-psi at idle, but once shut down, goes right down to 0-psi within seconds. Was planning on changing injectors tomorrow, so maybe the ones in there now are being held open from debris. If the issue remains after the injector swap, then I am almost certain its the regulator...

Gonna cost me a lot to get the GTA to either, especially Cotton's. Fuel mileage is horrid with this camshaft, and knowing you Paul you won't wait around for every stop I make for gas, so I'll be sure to bring the GPS lol. Am fighting a fuel pressure issue now with the 3rd gen, although I am confident it is the stock regulator that I modified to be adjustable. Pressure holds steady at 37-psi at idle, but once shut down, goes right down to 0-psi within seconds. Was planning on changing injectors tomorrow, so maybe the ones in there now are being held open from debris. If the issue remains after the injector swap, then I am almost certain its the regulator...

you could always go as a passenger

you could always go as a passenger

Was also thinking maybe take the C4 problem child that you helped me with today to Kirban's, by the way that was freaking awesome how you called that earlier! I was getting ready to pull the damn C4's fuel pump. I wanna get the GTA down there though, and get some good video of the drive and data-logging. Cotton's though, I would definitely take a ride with you and Huber, as that is a far ride even for us, let alone Bob...

Last edited:
First step to ECM install trim a little plastic in the stock kickpanel so ecm is in correct locaton dynamic efi 002.jpgdynamic efi 003.jpgdynamic efi 004.jpgdynamic efi 002.jpgdynamic efi 003.jpgdynamic efi 004.jpgdynamic efi 007.jpgdynamic efi 008.jpgdynamic efi 009.jpgdynamic efi 010.jpgdynamic efi 015.jpg