Dynamic EFI EBL Flash System For GM Sequential V6 Boosted Engines....

OK, the way I read it was before the throttlebody, which is perfect for almost any other car but since the hot air cars have the TB before the turbo I thought that it would be an issue

OK, the way I read it was before the throttlebody, which is perfect for almost any other car but since the hot air cars have the TB before the turbo I thought that it would be an issue

You are correct, it is an issue. I didn't know that the TB was pre-turbo, hard to find information on the hot air set ups. I changed my previous post to reflect that it is the intake manifold air temperature that is best.

RemoveBeforeFlight

I want one bad!! Do I need to run an intake air sensor? Does it do anything for the fuel/air ratios?

I want one bad!! Do I need to run an intake air sensor? Does it do anything for the fuel/air ratios?

You don't have to run an intake air temperature (IAT) sensor, but it is recommended. The inverse temperature term for the injector PW calculation is derived from the coolant temperature and the intake air temperature. When not using the IAT this temperature term just uses the coolant temperature.

There is also a table of spark advance compensation that uses the same temperature term. This table is able to add or subtract spark advance.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Can you use this system with a narrow band?

Do yo plan on having any sales specials for spring time?

Maybe do a group buy special?

Can you use this system with a narrow band?

Do yo plan on having any sales specials for spring time?

Maybe do a group buy special?

Yes, you can use a NB with this system. In fact, I used a NB for the first few VE learns, and the engine ran incredible that first night, was smiling ear to ear like a kid in a candy store lol. Not sure about spring time specials as Bob will need to delve into that realm, although in my opinion the system is so inexpensive as it is that he should be charging more lol. Group buys are normally to get the product up and running... :)

Any updates with the SFI-6 install fella's? How is everything going...? :)

Mine is coming along slowly but surely, just a few odds and ends to secure...

Thanks Paul, the cut you made came out perfect on the crush/impact. I got some sheet metal, and now I am just taking measurements for a cold air box the same size of the intercooler that gets welded to the same spot where you cut that stretches a few inches outward meeting the opening in the nose bumper. A tad extra in weight over stock, but the cold air is a good trade-off...

090f4a7f-5d7e-437c-8f5e-22131fe75256_zps5e7ff89e.jpg

eee95b8e-c72c-41ae-b30c-bdbfdb622359_zpsa1a663d6.jpg

Im back in the game, so expect a call from me to buy an EBL SFI in the near future. Going to bed, expect pics later on...

wiring completed. ecm installed in factory location. repinning was straight forward. I placed IAT in the former egr port at back of intake. intake is modified to allow direct access to incoming air..I flashed the bin file to ECM and it started . I let it idle for a bit ........... more updates soon.
photo.JPG
photo (1).JPG

Sweet! I can't wait to do this as well!!!

You using a wideband or the narrow band?

Is there a draw back to using the narrowband?