Dynamic EFI EBL Flash System For GM Sequential V6 Boosted Engines....

I use the Innovate LC-1. I run a NB also, but just so I can use the LC-1 for other tuning jobs as they come up.

Looking good guys. Weather is starting to get nice in PA, I already have the SFI-6, just need to get out there and do it this spring.

Any updates with the SFI-6 install fellas's...?

I'm wrapping up my cold air box tonight, will look factory when done. Once this part is wrapped up I can finally get out there and put the GTA through some pretty decent flogging/testing paces...

24bd1fe7-627b-4768-a687-46fb5fb0ad5e_zpsebfefd2c.jpg

Joe, Liquid, be sure to post up how you tune your AE, SA and VE using Tuner Pro RT under boost. Took me a little time to grasp because of all of the areas found on there that are tune-able , but BobR pretty much narrowed it down for me. Curious to see if there are any tuning differences between EBL P4 & SFI-6..

test n tune time slips.... 2 best runs... right lane..687 . Car is runing on e85..... also a picture of car in action. .... i will look through the data logs and see what the boost was and other detail in the next few days. as for an approach to tuning a lot of stabbing in the dark making adjustments as i understand the several tables. most is based off the tune provided. if interested i can post a text file of the tune from tuner pro and go through my notes and to see how i got here.
time slips 0424 test n tune.jpg
buick425.jpg

test n tune time slips.... 2 best runs... right lane..687 . Car is runing on e85..... also a picture of car in action. .... i will look through the data logs and see what the boost was and other detail in the next few days. as for an approach to tuning a lot of stabbing in the dark making adjustments as i understand the several tables. most is based off the tune provided. if interested i can post a text file of the tune from tuner pro and go through my notes and to see how i got here.

Yes, basically how the fueling was attacked using the SFI-6. Like in my case, I needed to force the wastegate open to allow full learning of the VE table up until 100kpa throughout the RPM band. Save the bin, pull it into Tunerpro, and then configure my BST numbers using the new numbers from the VE cells. One of the main differences of course is that you are starting with a boosted bin file, whereas my base bin was n/a, so you were definitely much closer in terms of fueling from the getgo. Did you touch your SA table at all...?

what i did in the ve table is i adjusted some the cells manually below a 100 kpa to smooth the fueling lean spot and rich spots. for above 100 kpa i set the ve table to 90 at 100 kpa and use the bst pw muliplier to adjust fueling when in boost. not sure if that is proper but it seemed to work.
i was noticing that other than a light cruise or decel the map is almost always 100kpa or higher so i assumed the feuling would mostly be in the pw multiplier.

Last edited:
SA table below 100 kpa i have not adjusted. for bst SA i started where the main table ends and adjusted timing to reduce a degree or two as the boost increases starting about 27 and as i get to 200 kpa down to 20 accounting for reduction for increased speed and 3/4th gear

Good deal. What RPM do you start seeing boost and start pulling back?

That pic you posted is awesome, looks like your pulling the fronts past the sixty foot lol... ;)

Taking mine out tonight to tune once the nose is back on, damn rain keeps delaying me...

8ac93cc3-664f-4080-937b-654e2261e060_zpse07d899f.jpg

Closed Loop idle, air/fuel targeting 14.7 @ 900-RPM. Any lower in RPM and she just surges. Considering the size of the cam though, 900-RPM with no surge is pretty damn good in Closed Loop. Open DP. Hey Bob (RBob), hows about I take a ride over to PA one weekend and you can wrap up all the rest of the entire tune for me lol... ;)

Last edited: