Dynamic EFI EBL Flash System For GM Sequential V6 Boosted Engines....

if a few weeks.. next step i will be doing wiring the wide band in and additional 1 bar map .I will have all additional wiring completed then I will repin the connectors

No problems with running this ECM with a hot air?

Need to add anything extra? Air temp sensor?

No problems with running this ECM with a hot air?

Need to add anything extra? Air temp sensor?
Added air temp when I added 87 ECM . Not running on the dynamic efi yet will advise when running. Do not foresee any issues

Last edited:
If you don't add an air temperature sensor (IAT), will need to disable the malfunction code for it. This is just an option flag to un-check. This is just to prevent the CEL from lighting up.

It is better to add an IAT as the fueling will be more consistent.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Hi Bob.

If the IAT is pre turbo I dont think the airflow will be modeled correctly especially with the temperature differential (post turbo) in boost. Maybe RBob can confirm this?

all information and knowledge is good. I could place it in the turbo outlet adapter or at the oposite and of manifold if it requires post boost temp reading

I'm likin the looks of this set up. Does the TT-1 WB need to be used with this system or is it already to set up to run the WB I'm using now? I'm not sure if I read it correct or not.

all information and knowledge is good. I could place it in the turbo outlet adapter or at the oposite and of manifold if it requires post boost temp reading

Edit: Use to be:

It is best for the IAT to report the temperature of the air entering the TB.

Now:

It is best for the IAT to report the temperature of the air entering the intake manifold.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Last edited:
I'm likin the looks of this set up. Does the TT-1 WB need to be used with this system or is it already to set up to run the WB I'm using now? I'm not sure if I read it correct or not.

Most likely you can use the WB set up you currently have. Any controller with a linear 0 - 5 volt output range will work. Some of the older non-linear WB controllers (FJO, Holley, Zeitronix) are built into the WUD. So those too can be used.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Most likely you can use the WB set up you currently have. Any controller with a linear 0 - 5 volt output range will work. Some of the older non-linear WB controllers (FJO, Holley, Zeitronix) are built into the WUD. So those too can be used.

RemoveBeforeFlight

I'm using an AEM gauge WB now. Does that just wire into the ECM?