Down Pipes

So,they are destroked? Did not know you sold less than 3.625. We were thinking about going to a stroker but we don't want to destroke it. Jason is getting alot of rpm out of a hyd. cam to be destroked.:eek: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:

So,they are destroked? Did not know you sold less than 3.625. We were thinking about going to a stroker but we don't want to destroke it. Jason is getting alot of rpm out of a hyd. cam to be destroked.:eek: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Ive seen his logs,he shifts WAY lower than you think!

I don't know why I should have to answer this because the TSM mandated
3.25 stroke and 24 PSI of boost limit is followed by all my customers!!!!!:eek:

Sounds like the crank I have in my car. Unfortunately the TSO mandated boost is a little higher than 24 though.

Crank me/Crank me :)

Dan,
I hope I don't have this crank in my car?? It looks like it causes Chit Talkin and I don't like that:mad: I am legal right? Have a safe trip this weekend all going to Mr.Clarks party:cool: I really would rather be there than where I will be:frown:

Went out the back door at 6400 on the 149 pass :biggrin:

I don't know why I should have to answer this because the TSM mandated
3.25 stroke and 24 PSI of boost limit is followed by all my customers!!!!!:eek:

Went out the back door at 6400 on the 149 pass :biggrin:

6400 in a destroked motor will get you that far in the nines?:wink:

The motor is apart and ready for new combo sounds like that is the way to go then.:wink:

Dan:

Do you guys offer a 3" DP? And also do you sell either 3" or 3.5" w/o the cutout but by itself? IF so, what is the sale price?