1986/1987 GRAND NATIONAL, T-TYPE, TURBO-T 3" STAINLESS STEEL DOWN PIPE

~JM~

Wrinkled Member
THIS PART IS NOT AN EMISSIONS CONTROL DEFEAT DEVICE. THIS PART IS NOT A TEST PIPE. THIS PART DOES NOT REPLACE THE CATALYTIC CONVERTER.

Down pipe has been installed & shows a few installation scratches. Down pipe fits well without interference. There was approximately 1/4" clearance between top of pipe & bottom of A/C-Heater heat shield. My Buick still has the original body bushings & HR motor mounts that raise the engine slightly. Down pipe has W/B O2 bung & oversized waste gate puck. I purchased this pipe from a Turbo Buick vendor a few years ago & was told it was a TA Performance pipe. It does not look like the current TA product.

$300.00

Ships from 86323. Package weighs 13 lbs & measures 46" x 10.5" x 10.5"

Thank you.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Wait, so am I going to get raided by the EPA and dragged away in cuffs if I install this?

Really nice piece, good luck with sale.

No kidding? They definitly don't care here. Our cars don't have to pass emissions, and parts like this aren't illegal for our cars anymore. Well, maybe in California. I don't know their laws.

Fascinating. They deleted a post of mine selling an old Microsoft office despite posting a picture of the receipt from Microsoft. I even messaged them and offered to send the receipt without my name and address blacked out and they didn't care.

I re-wrote the listing as shown above & they deleted it the second time.

Fascinating. They deleted a post of mine selling an old Microsoft office despite posting a picture of the receipt from Microsoft. I even messaged them and offered to send the receipt without my name and address blacked out and they didn't care.
Here's the message I received:

We had to remove your listing because it didn’t follow our Emissions control defeat devices policy. Products that bypass emission-control systems are not allowed.​

What activity didn't follow the policy
Your listing indicates that you are selling test pipes.

We are grateful that you have chosen to use our site, but we must ask that you not relist this item.
What you need to do next

The items that we've ended may not be relisted. Please also ensure any other listings that you have follow this policy.

What is the policy
Products that bypass, defeat or render inoperative emission-control systems aren't allowed, either on their own or when combined with other hardware or software. See the EPA Enforcement Alert for more information.

Examples of such products include, but aren't limited to:

- Tuners, services, software or devices that modify the performance of vehicles, such as cars, trucks and off-road vehicles
- Aftermarket standalone (non-OEM) electronic control unit (ECU), including full electronic fuel injection (EFI) conversion kits
- Powertrain or exhaust parts intended for “race only” or “off-road only”
- Active fuel management/Dynamic fuel management or auto start-stop disablers
- Blocking plates for emission control systems
- Products that remove factory catalytic converters (CAT) or diesel particulate filters (DPF), selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and diesel exhaust fluid (DEF)
- Throttle response controllers
- Exhaust servo eliminators
- Devices intended to bypass or reduce flow to oxygen sensors
How this affects your account
Because you may not have been aware of this policy, we're sending this notice to educate you about it and ask that you follow this policy in the future.

- Listings that didn't follow this policy have been ended.
- We have credited any associated fees except for any final value fee for your listing(s).

Listings that don't follow this policy in the future will be ended.
Why we have this policy
This policy helps our buyers and sellers follow government regulations.
More information and help
https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/emissions-control-defeat-devices-policy?id=5383
Listings not following policy