Double In-tank Pump DIY Kit

Just a side note here. People have been asking if they can purchase single pieces in order to rebuild their old ATR or Red double-pumpers. The Racetronix harness is a totally new and superior design which replaces all the factory sender wiring. The Racetronix harness is not compatible with ATR's or Red's factory-based wiring. The picture in this thread shows exactly what is included / replaced.

Thank you.

Jack :cool:

I would be interested in getting a complete kit wehn they are ready. Any I deal when they will be?

Count me in

I would be interested in getting a complete kit wehn they are ready. Any I deal when they will be?

I second Louie and Nick's comments. I already have one 340. I'm interested.
-Banning.

I also second Louie and Nick, but what if we are ALREADY running the Hot Wire kit?? Very interested! When is it going to be available???

I also second Louie and Nick, but what if we are ALREADY running the Hot Wire kit?? Very interested! When is it going to be available???

The DP harness replaces any current HW harness you have now.
These DIY kits have been available in our web store for many months now.

Complete kits pre-assembled with new senders may be available this summer.

How about the hanger for the double pumpers? Do you have to fab your own?
The DP harness replaces any current HW harness you have now.
These DIY kits have been available in our web store for many months now.

Complete kits pre-assembled with new senders may be available this summer.

Wow...that's some coin!!! Did you never engineer one like you were looking into a couple years ago? Does anyone sell just the Y-block?

Wow...that's some coin!!! Did you never engineer one like you were looking into a couple years ago? Does anyone sell just the Y-block?

We have an affordable coupler available with our kit.

All you need is the pump mount.

You could probably fab something out of a small piece of aluminum yourself.

Please spend some time viewing our web store link. Thanks! :confused:

I have a Red's setup that I bought with no wiring and no diagrams. Will this plug and play with the Red's setup?