Double In-tank Pump DIY Kit

Maybe if we get a big enough of a group buy or interest ????? I know it wouldn't be hard to make , but having a nicely made Plug n Play harness with a new connector plug and wiring for the second pump would be nice . :)

We have had the DP parts on the shelf for a couple years. We did not invest in senders b/c the qty required is too big for the current market.

There was an article in GMHTP a while back about one we fabbed for a Buick build.

RX-G7-DP-FPWH.jpg

Jack where is that on your website... i have been on there at least a few times in the past year and have never seen that kit:confused:

YAB DAB DO !!! Now that's the kind of harness I'm talking about !!!!!!!How do we get one for a DP on a GN ????? that one looks like it should work . your not just teaseing us are you . :D :)

They are not listed on our web page for sale.
If you want one it will have to be done via e-mail.
There are only a small number available so there will not be a purchase link put up.

They are not listed on our web page for sale.
If you want one it will have to be done via e-mail.
There are only a small number available so there will not be a purchase link put up.

These are for a DP setup on a GN ??? email sent . thanks .

BTW ... this harness is the loaded option version we posted a survey about a few years back. It has control loops and indicator outputs etc.

save me one with all the goodies, thanks. I will check back tomorrow on line
for the rest of the gizmo's

Ron

double pump harness??availability

Just checking in to see if these are available yet,I am interested in one, please let me know when these are becoming available,you say by the end of the summer so that must be close??
Thanks Brian

As soon as they become available a post will be made here and the web store link will be active again.