Does it take a long time for pop up photos for others too?

Rafs-T-Type

Not so Senior Member
I guess it's the ones only a little larger in file size, but should it take them over 30 seconds to finally show up? I've noticed this on multiple computer at different locations too, so it's not just on my end.

Seems about the same to me. I dont notice any additional overhead.

This board is very resource heavy. Its running on dual quad core Xeons with something like 12GB of RAM. Nothing else of any consequence is installed on this machine. TurboBuick is it.

Takes forever for me. It's wired, because pictures that are linked to other sites like photobucket load immediately, yet thumbnails from photo hosted on tb take forever to load.

I also get a lot of app crashes trying to load photos on my iPad.

I too have noticed this with multiple computers, browsers, operating systems at different locations.

Just noticed very slow loading today...never had it before. Other websites are loading fast...

Bryan

Started with the pics, then the site. Now I just tried to open the pics of the GNX exhaust for sale...wont even open. I have a 60mbps connection, no other sites are doing this. I am running Firefox and have tried Safari as well. I think something is dragging the server down...
Took over a minute to load this page.

Bryan

hello people; Since the blizzard this site has been acting weird. From just getting here to moving around site. Computers and this kind of problem just plain suck sometimes. How did we get along before? I was there and I survived.
IBBY