Creepy Burger King Commercial.

Originally posted by 87grandnat
man at first i thought you was "one of them"

very funny:D

Joshua
Not one of 'them', I'm one of 'those'.

This is a fun thread and all, but I've got to get back to work here.......me and Ronald are tag-teaming Wendy. LOL

After seeing that pic, man I am so glad I don't watch commercial TV or eat at Burger King. That face looks like something you would see at Neverland Ranch with Jacko.

Re: Ugh!!!

Originally posted by Raven
And seeing those two guys in bed together like that makes you wonder if the KING is really a "QUEEN"?:eek: :confused:
No, I think its the other way around....the Burger King was giving the other guy his beef.....I guess the King "wants it his way":eek:

OMG You guys are killing me!

The King is a Super Freak, but how 'bout Ronnie McD. with his 2 All Beef Patties..Special Sauce.........on his Sesame Seed Buns.

There was a sign in BK the other day that said "Wake Up With the King"

Kinda makes you think of American Beauty, doesn't it?

well since i cant edit my post....

that isnt the entirety of the commercial, it starts off with the king staring at the sleeping man, he wakes up, exchange glances, king hands him a crosandwich or whatever...the rest you see

I like how when the guy wakes up the "king" stares at him for like 3 seconds. BK went way over the top with the whole holding hands idea. It doesn't make any since. Makes you wonder what the guy and the 'king" are laughing about? All I know is that I would piss my pants and saw that thing looking at me. The guy doesn't seem to frightened by him though. Maybe as if the king has already been in his bed before. ;)

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but have you guys seen the two new ads? EVEN FREAKIER!

Guy opens his door and sees something weird out in the yard, turns to look at his wife and BOOM! It's the King standing right in front of him.

The other one was some dude opens his windowshade and the King is leering into his house.

WEIRD STUFF!

Originally posted by Shane
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but have you guys seen the two new ads? EVEN FREAKIER!

Guy opens his door and sees something weird out in the yard, turns to look at his wife and BOOM! It's the King standing right in front of him.

The other one was some dude opens his windowshade and the King is leering into his house.

WEIRD STUFF!

Have seen the one where there are several quick pose shots of hot women which ends with the king pushing some hot chick on swing (he still looked creepy) thought he redeemed himself, then must have caught the end of one of the above, and there is the king again in someones bedroom laying on floor in some kind of hysteria getting liked by a dog, really creepy!:eek:

I can't get enough of the one where Hootie from Hootie and the Blowfish and those hot chicks are singing about some sandwich. Personally I love all the BK commercials. The king is freaky in a cool way.

That Bacon Cheddar Ranch one has quit a few strange things in it with hot chicks...the cheerleaders....and that Brook Burk in the swing at the end end I believe.