Creepy Burger King Commercial.

RobsIron

Silent but Violent
Yo, Have any of you seen that CREEPY BK commercial where the Burger King dude with the huge head is in the bed with the guy when he wakes up? :eek:

Man, I would immediately go into Freak Mode and...Kill the King.:D

The first time I saw it I thought it was a joke commercial but it's for real. I don't think it's going to help them sell burgers at all. Way to whacked.

Yeah.....instead of the King handing him a breakfast burger, imagine him pulling out a 16 inch chefs knife and commences the old "Psycho" routine !! Jason has a new mask !!

Just to piss you off :D

bk8.jpg

Ugh!!!

Man, I totally agree - that was a freakfest of a commercial. My wife and I saw it the other night and we're like "WTF is THIS?"!

If anything, it makes me LESS tempted to buy something from BK!

And seeing those two guys in bed together like that makes you wonder if the KING is really a "QUEEN"?:eek: :confused:

Well, one thing is for sure: the guy with the ad agency would be proud that so many people are talking about his brain child. Any publicity is good publicity. Just like all the idiotic picketing religious folks, if they would just shut up Marilyn Manson would eventually go the F away.

Originally posted by phillyturbosix
Well it could be worse!! What would happen if you woke up with Ronald McDonald in your bed?!?!?!! :eek: :eek:
That reminds me of a funny thing that happened in college......

YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY AS SH!T. I knew this would end up being a entertaining thread. LMAO.

Philly You made a very valid point about Ronald McDonald. Clowns are freaky enough all by themselves, but Ronald is EXTRA Creepy when it comes to two dudes in bed. :eek: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Pay really close attention to it the next time and tell me the Burger King has womens hands. Every time it comes on my wife and I argue about the context of it. At first I thought it was gay than I noticed the kings girly hands. The wife says no, I say yes which in my mind means it might be okay. Maybe if it was just a kings head and some naughty nighty or something would make it better, but I agree with you guys. It sure does get your attention.

Turbofish I can't believe you brought that up. I noticed that, but didn't say anything. I think its a dude with feminine hands. Regardless its still Burger KING in that bed.

This commercial may get your attention, but with tough dudes like us it might not be a good thing.

all i know is i wouldn't have ate what ever it is that the King gave him, it probably had his "secret sauce" on it.

Joshua

Originally posted by 87grandnat
all i know is i wouldn't have ate what ever it is that the King gave him, it probably had his "secret sauce" on it.

Joshua
Now you, sir, are just sick.:D

I'll have you know that there is legislation being passed as we speak to end your bigotry and allow us to marry our Burger Kings, you homophobes.

We're here, we're flame broiled..get used to it!

...hee hee--

Flamer Broiled.

Would you like my pickle with that?

Yeah, I'm 'king sizing' it.

Please reach around....I mean drive around.

....and a million other 'whopper' jokes....