Converter lock up

My car is going across the rollers tonight and Id like to lock the converter. which wires in the adl port do I need to use? Thanks for the advice!

My car is going across the rollers tonight and Id like to lock the converter. which wires in the adl port do I need to use? Thanks for the advice!

Pin-A & Pin-F, or Pin-F and another ground source.

PS- You going out to Zmax tomorrow night?

K.

Pin-A & Pin-F, or Pin-F and another ground source.

PS- You going out to Zmax tomorrow night?

K.

So, I ground pin -F correct?

Yea, Ill be there, ready or not! The car still needs major work but im going to run it anyway. I still havent got the maftpro in but im going to try and tune it through the chip tonight at williams.

Scott

Tell Bob I said..."YO!!" If I would have finished this one car at the house last night, I would have brought it up tonight to meet you and hang out with you guys.

Wish you could. Ive been wanting to meet ya for a while now. You gonna be around this weekend? Your shop cant be more than 5 miles from my house. Ill tell Bob you said hey!

Later

You gonna be around this weekend? Your shop cant be more than 5 miles from my house.

Later

This weekend I'll be at the house with a shovel in my hand. I traded out a customer of ours work on his GN for his expertise in landscape and grading. So if it doesn't rain we're working on the wife's "Honey-do" list... :biggrin:

If it's raining give me a call, I'll be at the shop working on the sage car.

K.