Caravan to Kirban's Open House from NY

He blew me away 15 years ago when he looked at my car.

Same here. I brought him the car last fall and he told me an issue when I was in the street. He then found EVERY issue I had. It was like magic. He knows more about these cars then the people who built them.

I went to their Block party last May great turnout!!
I'll start another post on that. It is Sunday May 17th.

Hopefully when we get closer to the date, we can meet up ..Raul is a great mechanic and been around for ever.He worked on my first Gn.We went to his block party /Bbq and was a great time.Emc definitely has a few turbo buicks but not limited to lol..Joey talk to you closer to the date. Hopefully the weather holds out for Kirbans .Last year was a great time. Tons of cars..We had a blast

Hopefully when we get closer to the date, we can meet up ..Raul is a great mechanic and been around for ever.He worked on my first Gn.We went to his block party /Bbq and was a great time.Emc definitely has a few turbo buicks but not limited to lol..Joey talk to you closer to the date. Hopefully the weather holds out for Kirbans .Last year was a great time. Tons of cars..We had a blast

I really wish it was later in the season........been thinking about driving the Buick. Talk to ya soon.

Its about 110 miles from us or 2 1/2 hr ride...

I drove down last year Mike from our area, its a tit ride n you'll be glad you went when you get there. Just make sure theres not a stupid Yankees home game that finishes at the same time your driving through NYC, killed me last year...

Hope you guys make the trip. By then the snow should be gone.......been lucky all these years only had rain hit once at our Spring April event.

Food once again will be provided a brunch style menu. Will have our new LED third brake lite and interior lites on display. I am trying to make a deal on a huge array of some neat items that I would put up for auction. Reason is they are bulky items that are difficult to ship. Hopefully I can complete this deal with this person in time for our Open House.

Be sure to bring nay parts you want to trade in and also cores we need such as steering wheels and stock turbos.
Member Yum Yum donuts are only available in my area.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I should say 110 miles from me, Queens/nassau border... It can really vary a lot from all parts of Long island.

People from Long Island shouldn't talk in terms of distance. They should instead speak in terms of time.

If I shot a bullet to you it would travel about 10 miles. If I drive to you and pick the wrong part of the day to do it............it could take hours!

People from Long Island shouldn't talk in terms of distance. They should instead speak in terms of time.

If I shot a bullet to you it would travel about 10 miles. If I drive to you and pick the wrong part of the day to do it............it could take hours!
Time traveled is too hard to predict, with distance at least you have an idea or good guess of the minimum..

How true. That is why I moved my a$$ Upstate. Just couldn't deal with the LI traffic. We should be leaving around the 5A-7A range so I don't think traffic would be an issue at that time on a Sat. morning.

How true. That is why I moved my a$$ Upstate. Just couldn't deal with the LI traffic. We should be leaving around the 5A-7A range so I don't think traffic would be an issue at that time on a Sat. morning.
I deal with the southern state pkwy.the belt and van wyk..it is brutal

I deal with the southern state pkwy.the belt and van wyk..it is brutal

This is a secret plot amongst all of us main-landers to keep all of you Long Island trouble makers on that sand bank you call home.

The leader of this secret society is Robert Moses. He isn't dead. He's just hanging out with Elvis, Tupac, and Jim Morrison.