Caravan to Kirban's Open House from NY

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
Sat April 18th. Anyone interested? I could meet in the NYC area or Upstate (Westchester/Orange,etc)

Sat April 18th. Anyone interested? I could meet in the NYC area or Upstate (Westchester/Orange,etc)

Yea. I might do this. We need to get some others involved. I think the EMC guys will also be grouping together from the Island.

Vic? You out there? I'll try to get a call out to you this week. Had a weekend from hell.

We as in EMC are going, im gonna see how many of the guys are in for this, I will post up the details when I talk to everyone, hopefully we can get a good convoy....and it don't rain again like the last one.. Mike and Joey you guys are welcome to join in as always ... I will talk to Vic this week..

I'm here brother. Yeah we will definitely be interested. I would see how many of us are going , set something up and get in on a meeting spot..

I would love to get in on something like this, if we could get a time and where I could meet someone? As I'd be coming from nw RI...the more time to plan the better...thanks Mike

As it gets closer, I'll see if I can get some Upstate guys to go and possibly meet up with others. I'm taking the day off of work so I'm down for whatever. Went down with 3 Regals last time, it was awesome.

What is EMC?

As it gets closer, I'll see if I can get some Upstate guys to go and possibly meet up with others. I'm taking the day off of work so I'm down for whatever. Went down with 3 Regals last time, it was awesome.

What is EMC?

EMC=Empire Muscle Cars. Long Island based on-line car club. We schedule shows, picnics, outings, cruises, BBQ's...........you know.

Check us out on-line and on Facebook and join up. You don't need to be from the Empire State.

What is EMC?
Empire Muscle Cars.. We have over 40 Turbo Buicks in our crew.. Plus a GNX;)

Lets not forget track rentals too. Members of EMC members have all types of cars, but Turbo Buicks seem to be the majority.

I'm OK with providing travel for 2 people. My daily driver is a sh*t-box Civic (it does not have a wing on it or a coffee can for a tailpipe). If it's still running in April, I 'll have room for 2 backseaters. My girlfriend will probably ride shotgun.

If it breaks down on the trip.......we push it off the exit, take the plates and VIN off it, and torch it!

Lets not forget track rentals too. Members of EMC members have all types of cars, but Turbo Buicks seem to be the majority.

I'm OK with providing travel for 2 people. My daily driver is a sh*t-box Civic (it does not have a wing on it or a coffee can for a tailpipe). If it's still running in April, I 'll have room for 2 backseaters. My girlfriend will probably ride shotgun.

If it breaks down on the trip.......we push it off the exit, take the plates and VIN off it, and torch it!
Forget the Civic and take the Buick. It's also a car show

Forget the Civic and take the Buick. It's also a car show

I most certainly would take the Buick. I just don't think I will have it's spring cleaning and preparation completed by then. Also, I hate to say it. There is nearly a 100% chance we will see some rain. So I wont plan on it.

i would love to cruise up there, as it gets closer i will see if i have the day available. should be ready to rock by then car is in the shop now getting the timing chain replaced new intercooler, exhaust ls1 MAF and translator, GTA wheels with MTs out back. and some other stuff.

Yea, Raul does nice work;). He was working on your front cover today. Nice ride BTW.

Bringing it there when the weather breaks. He's going to take care of all my leaks, motor mount, tranny mount, rear end noise, install my swain coated TA headers and CAS V4! Plus some little stuff:smuggrin: Oh and maybe HR Parts rear sway bar too. This hobby is very addicting.

Bringing it there when the weather breaks. He's going to take care of all my leaks, motor mount, tranny mount, rear end noise, install my swain coated TA headers and CAS V4! Plus some little stuff:smuggrin: Oh and maybe HR Parts rear sway bar too. This hobby is very addicting.
where is Raul located at now? He blew me away 15 years ago when he looked at my car.

36-25 23rd st astoria ny 11106. Raul is at grand performance in long island city now. Great shop awesome people tons of knowledge
I went to their Block party last May great turnout!!