Caravan to Kirban's Open House from NY

I only go to Kirban's if I need stuff. So I am not sure if I will be taken the trip yet. But if I do me and the old man are in and will have room for 2 others. Not taking the GN. Last time I went the roads were awful. Plus I may be packing stuff to sell.

If the roads are bad I'll Prob take the tbss. Hope you come jackie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only go to Kirban's if I need stuff. So I am not sure if I will be taken the trip yet. But if I do me and the old man are in and will have room for 2 others. Not taking the GN. Last time I went the roads were awful. Plus I may be packing stuff to sell.

I don't think I need a single thing. But there are always a few do-dads that catch my eye at every Buick gathering. I'v got too many things that I've had to make myself that I wish i could have just picked them out off a table.

Not only is the regular kirbans stuff available that you see on the site, theirs tons of stuff that's not on the site that's for sale, plus people always bring lots of shit to sell so its basically a swap meet, I picked up dual fans last year and afew emblems for $50

I brought in two core stuff for store credit and got my cold air induction and the headlight kit. Headlight kit is garbage. And Dennis said if it's been installed they will not take it back. So I am going to try and sell it along with a few other things. I installed the headlight kit and it doesn't work well with the LED tailight kit. I get a draw. I found that the headlight kit is the problem. Oh well, you live and learn.

We will see what the weather looks like the week of.. and make a decision .

I am going to have to wait till the fall before I can make it to Kirbans. I don't get why every year this has to be on same day as E-Town swapmeet.

Last edited:
I am going to have to wait till the fall before I can make it to Kirbans. I don't get why every year this has to be on same day as E-Town swapmeet.
Dam I didn't know that...I love the Etown swap meet..

Personally I can skip the swapmeet, BUT my Dad doesn't ask for much and one of the things he does ask me for is to go with him to the swapmeet, so the swapmeet it is.
If weather turns out shitty for kirbans, I will be going to the swap meet also..

Along with Richard Clark, for the first time Nick Micale is going. Maybe he'll bring some aluminum TA blocks with him:D

Now Mike, owner of SpoolFool, is coming for the first time also. And he's auctioning some 1 piece rear fillers(y)
He's from CA so the weather has to be nice. You know those people don't do inclement weather;)

Weather is looking OK, still some days out. If anyone is planning on going and would like to cruise down together please PM me. I could meet Upstate (Rt 84), Queens, wherever.

I am aiming on leaving the Middletown NY area about 8AM. Allegedly there are 2 teenagers and a night owl wife that are coming also:whistle:. Exit 16 on the Thruway is about 25 mins away. Going to take Thruway to 287 (NJ). Looks like we might be close. I'll give you a PM.