Buick event

11.20n1320

We will be having a Buick event at Gateway Raceway Park on September the 7th &8TH. will run THS,TSM and TSO as well as bracket and a gamblers race. The track has just had a resurface job and under new management. Post up your questions and any ideas.Test and tune friday and racing on saturday. Working on sponsors now details to follow. This is going to happen.
DDay

Although I won't be able to race I will be there!!! My car is not caged and I do not have the funds to do so. This will be fun...and close !!!

Thanks
Bryan

We can use your help Brian. Spread the word!!!! This is going to happen ,have wanted this for a long time and now its here with a owner who cares about the racers. Be sure to make our next club meeting as the Rod Wolter from Gateway will be there with the new race director.
DDay

We can use your help Brian. Spread the word!!!! This is going to happen ,have wanted this for a long time and now its here with a owner who cares about the racers. Be sure to make our next club meeting as the Rod Wolter from Gateway will be there with the new race director.
DDay

Let me know what I can do DDay...

Bryan

Looking forward to it DDay!!!! I glad to see another event some think that there are to many I don't think we have enough.
We Like to race alot. lol

Count us in provided the car isn't broke & we aren't broke:eek: Will it be TSM or XTSM rules?

John Plog

Kevin, Wish a had answer for that.Guess will find out in March. What is important is rules are there so we will be back to race another day!