Brian Hofer Trans

1NASTY69Z

I just wanted to say thanks to Brian for the awesome trans,went 10.97 today with my car and the stock motor.Trans works great,feels like my TH 400 in my Chevelle when it shifts.No flares and it works flawlessly every pass.I almost put in a 400 but Brian talked me into keeping the 200,Im glad because I still drive my car alot on the street and the overdrive is good to have.Not to mention the good customer service! Ill send it back if I go non-LU and to have it freshened.Thanks again Brian!!!

Scared me for a minute here! :eek:
This is the best way to get attention though!

Glad to hear it is kickin` butt!

Brian

LOL I was just going to call you lol....I will pm someone to get it off of there!!! I just got back from the track and tired ,eyes are wandering...SORRY Brian...

LOL! This is the funniest thread I seen in a long time!

By the way, Brian had one time not long ago helped me out big time mailing me a speedo gear for my trans for FREE, and he's a stand up guy in my book!

2 Thumbs up for Brian! lol! :D

Diffently 2 thumbs up for Brian! I just hope they fix this.Its killing me,I feel like a jack a$$.:eek:

I'll fix it if you want, I saw that and I thought "that can't be right"

I am working on it, I may have to get Jay to fix the outside one, I fixed the one in the post....

WOOHOO Thanks Jay!!!

I still think you get more hits with the thumbs-down ;) . I wouldn't have popped in here if it was a thumbs-up. Everyone loves dirty laundry.

Glad to hear you had a good experience though. Such things are hard to come by these days.

Jim

I still think you get more hits with the thumbs-down ;) . I
Glad to hear you had a good experience though. Such things are hard to come by these days.

Jim

Jim, dont be so negative my man.:D ;)

I think there are tons of good transactions between the vendors and the GN owners. (Probably 99% of the time its a happy ending). Its the old saying in the news business" You dont report in the headline of a plane landing safely...its the ones that crash that make the top story". We have a few bad/negative posts about vendor-to-gn owner and owner-to-owner sales but on the whole its hardly a drop in the bucket. Thats part of business having a few unhappy customers anyway. We have a great TR community and I know I have bought and sold to members on this board without hesiation and I did this without a lick of feedback like on Ebay. That speaks volumes for the integrity of the members. As far as our vendors are concerned I cant thank them enough for what they provide for us. Parts, support and just plain ole advice on the phone/boards some times.:)

Forgot to add something about Brian since this thread is about him. His trannys are alright... I guess.;)

Just kidding. My car has never shifted better and his customer service and knowledge was A+. Thanks again Brian.

Ed

I still think you get more hits with the thumbs-down ;) . I wouldn't have popped in here if it was a thumbs-up. Everyone loves dirty laundry.

Seems like that is what we all look for.
I was guarnateed a bunch of views. Now it`s just another post.:(

On second thought, this is much better!:p :smile:

Thanks for the support!

Brian

LOL If you look down the side where the views are,thumbs down posts have the most views.Maybe I did you a favor:confused: ...sure didnt feel like it when I hit the post button and seen what I did:eek: