Bob Bailey ignition module

Well.. I guess to avoid the problem caused by the tach being out of calibration, you could first set the cam sensor with Casper's tool. After that is set, whatever the tach says in the car will be "standard" in your case. Or if you know the cam sensor is set, whatever is displayed on the car is your "standard" setting.

No, take a look at the vid again. whatever the tach reads before you start the engine is the correct reading for the cam sensor.

Bob

you could conceivable just fiddle with the cam sensor until the engine will start (I have heard of respectable engine guys actually doing it this way) and then use this feature to tweak it in.

B

Ahh. I see. Nice feature! I can't wait for this to come out. I might bring the money to buy this at TB.com Nats if I can afford it!

Ahh. I see. Nice feature! I can't wait for this to come out. I might bring the money to buy this at TB.com Nats if I can afford it!

I hope you make it down for the T.B nats That way i can put another face with a screen name.

When you going to stop holding the carrot in front of the donkey and put this thing out for sale? ;)

Ok, here is the deal.

Units are in production, they are about half-way thru the process. The units will be ready the first week in May, if you order now, I can bring your unit to the TB.com event.

I have set up a small web site to handle ordering, and a place to put the manual. A preliminary version is posted there now. You can order the accessories there also. Be sure to turn off any pop-up blockers and enable javascript.

The standard setup is the wastespark coilpack, so I have set up ordering to handle those. If you want to run coil-per-plug you can order the controller
alone and I will post up the details on the brackets, coils, and harnesses in about a week.

This is a limited run, if you want to be assured of getting one from this batch, you should order soon. Since this a pre-order event, your card will be charged when the order is placed.

After these are gone, the next batch will be 4-6 weeks after May 1.

Link -> http://www.tr6.bailey-eng.com/

Bob

The cart checkout will add 10.00 shipping.

So for 630.00 its drop-in, plug-in, done.

Bob

Bob, I read the manual and am alittle confused on the 2 step. How do you activate it for race day? Do you have to open up the box or can that be down another way?

there is a trigger wire to activate it. To adjust the setting you can either set the RPM via the dipswitch inside the unit, or wire in a MSD pill setup.

I will add more detail to the manual for this.

Bob

I wanted to add:

A big thank you to Richard Clark for his encouragement and prodding to get this done. His input and critique along the way helped shape this into a truly exceptional gadget!!

Bob

I wanted to add:

A big thank you to Richard Clark for his encouragement and prodding to get this done. His input and critique along the way helped shape this into a truly exceptional gadget!!

Bob

Richard does know a little about electronics...:)
This will be an awesome addition to our cars, Thanks !!!

Bryan

Didn't see it in the manual. Do you apply 12V to the trigger to set that like the 2 step or do you ground it like the ISAC.

updated the manual some, check it out. (you may need to 'reload/refresh' the page to make sure your browser downloads a fresh copy)

Bob

Bob what is the GM part numbers/year/make/model/engine for the coil packs that mount right on the module itself?