TR-6 On Twin Turbo

If anybody ever asks, “How do you improve upon PERFECTION?” Then, all you have to do is share this thread with them!!

Good Heavens Man do you ever sleep? I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again, your car is outstanding in every way shape or manner! (For those of you who haven’t seen pics of the undercarriage, trust me it’s just as clean and detailed)!!

Your attention to detail, humbleness and general love for our cars is what it’s all about, at least for me anyways!

As far as the LS deal is concerned, I knew it was coming too! Very unfortunate that there are so many idiots out there! And it sounds like your response is probably more than I could have mustered! In that, the stabbing him in the throat was probably far more appealing given all of the time and effort that you have invested in avoiding that very scenario!

Please know your car and attitude is truly an inspiration to us all! So, keep doing what you’re doing and thanks so much for sharing with us! As there is always something to gleaned from stuff like this, no matter what level we’re at!!

Thanks,
Phillip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you, thank you and thank you!

Most times when I make a million mistakes a day, and each day starts shitty at 4:30 AM and ends even shittier when I get home at 11:00 PM, comments like the ones above give me that little bit of life back.

I just seem to have more people come up to me and ask why I took the V8 out of the car. Many people think I'm nuts when I say they never made a GN with a 8 cylinder. I might not know everything, but I grew up in a buick only household and have been around my car since 94 so I have more knowledge than most.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well I would say that the older crowd from the south knows that NASCAR is what the auto makers were trying to keep happy with the g-body cars. The Saturday races were run with V6’s. Back then the Sunday was the big race { Winston Cup } the Saturday races was the Grand National series. Bobby Allison drove a Buick, Dale, DW, and others the SS monte. Those days are gone, even Bobby sold his wife’s Grand National the year before last. Richard Clark help with that as Bobby’s wife had passed. I bought my GN in 87 because I was a big time NASCAR fan. Some of my friends got a SS Monte with a sick 305 CI that wouldn’t or couldn’t get out of its on way. I was the only one who got the GN with a six. Everyone laughed at that until they got up beside me. All those sick Monte’s are gone. But this old man still has his GN.