BMP track rental August 12th...

sweet

finally a heavy hitter instead of bunt single guys like richie & don :tongue:

RICHIE HIGH PSI said:
i will be there so i can whip some tta's. :D

Dude we got you and your gay lover covered :eek: ..

Its easy with you too "Boys".. you never leave on the third yellow.. its more like 5 seconds latter..

How bout some side betting/wagering :wink:

I cant wait to hear the excuses.. Wes bring a box of Kotex Ultra High Flow Maxi's for when the bleeding starts :biggrin:

update

cruz is in! Richie looks like he will be changing his signature soon :cool:

75 registered now. 15 left. Julio talk some more upper crusters into showing up :biggrin:

RICHIE HIGH PSI said:
I leave 5 seconds later, and still fly by that f-body. :D :D

Only after I lift past the 1/4.. I'll be changing your name to "Richie Ricer Fly-By" :eek:

Man i'm getting hungry.. sure a little wagering wont entice that 9 second wanna be upper cruster Buick? :confused:

I prepaid, I'll be there... Hopefully my tt chip comes in before then so i can launch in boost again.

Man i'm getting hungry.. sure a little wagering wont entice that 9 second wanna be upper cruster Buick? :confused:[/QUOTE]

What kind of wager?????You already had to wear the official "I GOT BEAT BY RICHIE" t-shirt.
lol :tongue:

OK, I'm in. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. I'll stay out of the wagering for my car but would like to start the over/under on the Maxi's at 11 :eek:

Wes, PTP means Palm tree poose,

Don who you calling GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;)

I wiil see you at the starting line!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks JD :D :D

RICHIE HIGH PSI said:
What kind of wager?????You already had to wear the official "I GOT BEAT BY RICHIE" t-shirt.
lol :tongue:

I'll gladly lose when there's nothing on the line..

How bout a good dinner at Chili's for starters.. PLUS drinks/Beverages ;)

Like I said.. i'm Hungry..

Ohh and the "I got beat by Razor" on your back window ;)

anymore

big league buick boys coming or what? 5 spots left is what it shows on the site.

Razor said:
I'll gladly lose when there's nothing on the line..

How bout a good dinner at Chili's for starters.. PLUS drinks/Beverages ;)

Like I said.. i'm Hungry..

Ohh and the "I got beat by Razor" on your back window ;)

DINNER IT IS!!!!!!DRINKS TOO!!!
AND A STICKER ON THE BACK WINDOW ;) :biggrin:

Racing starts at 6pm. At what time will your Heiness the trailer queen be ready for her bath :eek:

If you lite both bulbs before I lite my first one.. be prepared to cook ;)

I like my Baby Backs... Baby Backs.. Baby Backs.... yeow..

I'll be on Radials just for you.. and Diving too :eek:

I'll be on Radials just for you.. and Diving too :eek:[/QUOTE]

already macking excuses!!!! sounds like a ricer excuse....i was spinning ;)

Dodging the real question.. what time we lining them up? (Wes get the bed pan for his majesty)

If your not there.. your buying dinner for being a No-Show, Tail between the legs, Betty Crocker Cake baking, Razor killer wannabee :D

I'm ready.. just need some wax on my tail lights so you can see them better ;)

damn

I guess the shiznit is getting deep so I am gonna get in on the shiiiiiiiiznit talking. Richie might pull the wheels for a 100 feet & walk out on you. He might be ignoring the calls because he is doing top secret work to the kenmore regal T :biggrin: We will see.

JD I want some of the GNX CLONE

I dont want to hear any excuses about my heads are ported & I have ninja death parts.

I drive with handcontrols & dont make me break out the secret weapon the balcom valdez on ya :p

Hey Richie you gonna be ready i got a 109 bad boy on the burner for Reynolds . I heard theres a bet can we make it the best of 5 with no headgaskets blown :p . I might be ready wit my 4 banger by november .

No...it's not a ricer...

I might be ready wit my 4 banger by november

Its a "FERD" (SVO).
http://media.putfile.com/flanders-52 :smile: ;)

We are hopefully in, might be no. 90. Sent Chris the check a couple of days ago :confused: Hopefully he'll receive it in time.

Is there a T&T session in the morning before the rental ??

If so, we're there early for that. :smile: ;)