Need2Speed Private Track Rental @ PBIR this Saturday - Open to all now.

ULOSE2A6

Hi,

There are gonna be some pretty fast street cars there not to mention a few really fast Buicks from what I have heard. The info to sign up is at the below link/website. I know there are open spots still and they have opened it up to the wider public now. I have been to all these events and the track prep is excellent. This is a drag radial and slicks only event btw. Hope to see some more Buicks come out and enjoy the cooler air.

http://www.need2speed.com/vb_forums/showthread.php?t=88689

Regards,
Shev

I will be there tuning on a couple 7 second Buicks along with (hopefully) an 8 second 109. I know quite a few out of state Buick guys will be there spectating, since they are in town for the PRI show. Should be a real good time.

pbir=palm beach international raceway bout 2.o hours south of orlando. is the old moroso site in west palm beach fla. on the 710 beeline hwy with a new state of the art drag strip. best hooking track in fla.

Congratulations to board member RichieHighpsi for busting off a 9.03@149 with 30psi of boost right off the trailer with his new CNP ignition coils. This may be the fastest stock stroked 109 out there. On the second pass we turned up the boost A LOT and the car broke the anti-roll bar. Is this guy ever going to join the 8 second 109 club? :p

Congratulations to board member RichieHighpsi for busting off a 9.03@149 with 30psi of boost right off the trailer with his new CNP ignition coils. This may be the fastest stock stroked 109 out there. On the second pass we turned up the boost A LOT and the car broke the anti-roll bar. Is this guy ever going to join the 8 second 109 club? :p
Nice. Congratulations to you Richie and you Cal.

Congrats Richie, how the heck do ya brake that thick steel bar? That car was really hiting the tire!

The track was HOOKING and him sitting on the line longer than anticipated waiting on the lights to come down kept the car building boost till it launched and pretzeled onto the back bumper. Saw sparks come off something on the undercarriage when it came back down hard. I heard that both slicks spun a bit on their rims too. That first pass looked killer though. That 2nd pass was the perfect race too TurboBuick vs TurboMustang. I was sure he would have bagged that 8-sec timeslip on the second one and beat that pesky Mustang in the process too. Nothing comes easy huh? Ha.

After reviewing the data further, it turned out to be my fault. The boost controller held the launch boost solidly. I had the launch boost too high. The track took what I threw at it, but the suspension wasn't up to the task. Once the suspension is updated, I expect great 60's out of Richie's car.

The track definitly works!!!
1st I have to thank Cal for getting my car figured out. With the new CNP set up we went faster with less boost.
9.03 is my best et. Im pretty sure once we fix the suspension 8sec passes are in the future.

I'll go watch you guys, my car has a valvetrain tick that's pissing me off, not sure if i should run it...

Had fun at the rental like always. Loss of oil pressure (and rain) cut my night short. Car did run it's best pass and I'm very happy with the SD and ISAC tune.

Congrats on the new PB Doug, the car is moving out. You are just now getting to the sweet spot on that turbo, it likes BOOOOOOOST. Hahaha.

Have you torn into it yet to see why it lost prime?

Regards,
Shev