Free turbo regal event!!!

Limited87

Well guys I have been wanting to put something together for a long time now. The last rental I held last October was a great success!! I want to make this one twice as big and twice as successful!! So a few of us are gonna make it FREE!!!:eek: Turbo Regals or Buick Turbo V6 powered cars only!! Lets see how many of these cars we can get together!:D

This is a perfect time to get your car dialed in for BG or if you cant make it, test and tune your car for FREE on a well prepped track!! Grudge match racing will be an option also.:D You got 7 weeks to get ready!!:biggrin:

SO HERE IT IS.. A FREE EVENT!!!

Sponsored by: Vince Janis of Janis Transmisson Akron, Ohio
Chuck Wright of Pro Car Associates, Inc. Akron, Ohio
Brian Lorenz (Limited87)
Mike Achimasi (mturbo87)

Event will be held at Dragway 42 in West Salem, Ohio on Saturday October 2nd, 2010. From 11am till 4pm. Welcome To Dragway 42

This track is located right near I-71. Its less than 90 mins from Columbus and 50 mins or so from Norwalk.

HERE ARE THE DETAILS

If you have a Turbo Regal or Turbo Buick powered vehical your testing and tuning for free! Its that simple.

Track starting line will be prepped extreamly well and kept in perfect condition! We will have full access to all the VHT we want! Lane 1 will be for street tire cars and Lane 2 for slick/cheater slick tire cars.

Rules are very relaxed. Helmet, pants no shorts, jacket and seat belts would be enforced on all cars.

Everyone is welcome and there will be no charge for spectators. Gates will be open an hour early for people to come in and get set up, exc.

Any vendors are welcomed for free also if they would like to attend.

There are roughly 20 cars commited allready in the 1st day. Cars that compete in TSM, THS and TSA will be testing.

Please post if your gonna make it out!!:cool:

Any questions you can post or PM me and I will get you an answer.

Thanks everybody!

Brian Lorenz
Limited87
GSCA 3232

count me in thanks Vince , Chuck , Mike & i guess Brian too LOL let me know the cost i wanna pitch in too

count me in too

Should be nice and cool around here by then! And Mike if you are reading these, my car has a TE-52 and 009S.

Sounds fun!I know the last one was a good time and had lots of fast cars.Ill tell Paul from hrpartsnstuff and see if he wants to set up.

Bump for a FREE event!!!!!:eek: Thats right in 2010 with a horrible economy its still FREE thanks to some super generous Turbo Buick diehard racers/enthusiasts who want to see everyone have a great time, have a successful time testing their cars, prep for BG, meet new friends, say hello to old friends!! It doesnt get any better than this ladies and gentlemen. Great people, good traction, sponsorship, sweet cars. Generous doesnt even begin to describe this as kudos to Brian and his crew for orchestrating this 1 day "fun day" at the last minute! 7 weeks hmm.... May have to come in from Vegas for this!;)

I'll be driving the GN in- but if someone towing wants to throw a grill in their truck, I'll furnish hot dogs/buns and some softdrinks if the concession stand isn't open!

:wink:

I'm in!

Thanks Brian, Mike, Chuck, and Vince!

:D

Your welcome!! Come on out and have a great time!!:D

i'll mention it to the pittsburgh boys, thats not a far drive.

Yes please do.. were a couple hours from there roughly. We had several cars from PA make it out last year.

I'll be there, even if I have to push it down the track!!

LOL!! Sounds great Rob!:biggrin:

count me in thanks Vince , Chuck , Mike & i guess Brian too LOL let me know the cost i wanna pitch in too

Your welcome!! Chipping in is NOT nessasary but the offer is appreciated! Come on out and have a blast!!:cool:

Sounds fun!I know the last one was a good time and had lots of fast cars.Ill tell Paul from hrpartsnstuff and see if he wants to set up.

Yes it was! For putting the last one together in a week, the turn out was great and it was indeed a fantastic time!! Lets see how many want to come out this year to enjoy this rental for FREE with plenty of advanced notice!;)

Mike that would be great!! Come on out Paul!! I know all your parts from top to bottom are represented on my car!!Thanks!!:)

Bump for a FREE event!!!!!:eek: Thats right in 2010 with a horrible economy its still FREE thanks to some super generous Turbo Buick diehard racers/enthusiasts who want to see everyone have a great time, have a successful time testing their cars, prep for BG, meet new friends, say hello to old friends!! It doesnt get any better than this ladies and gentlemen. Great people, good traction, sponsorship, sweet cars. Generous doesnt even begin to describe this as kudos to Brian and his crew for orchestrating this 1 day "fun day" at the last minute! 7 weeks hmm.... May have to come in from Vegas for this!;)

Thats sums it up great Tony!! Come on out!!:D

I'll be driving the GN in- but if someone towing wants to throw a grill in their truck, I'll furnish hot dogs/buns and some softdrinks if the concession stand isn't open!

:wink:

Now thats an offer!!!:eek: Who can bring that grill for this cook!!??:biggrin:

I'm working on getting a group together. Sounds like a great time!!

Thats sounds awesome Kevin!! This much warning in advance Im hoping gives everyone plenty of time to make it up!! See you soon!:cool:

Brian

Sorry guys, can't make it :frown: . Already got plans to go to the Cecil Co. event for the east coast guys that weekend & things are already in place for that one. Sounds like a fun time & hate to miss it! That was the track where I put down my best 60 ft time ever, 1.401 at 10.71

Let me know if I can help out in any way. Always glad to help the local guys out :) Also, if anyone needs anything & wants to pick it up there, let me know. Might be able to work something out with Mike & hook you up & save on shipping etc.

Sounds great guys!

Sorry guys, can't make it :frown: . Already got plans to go to the Cecil Co. event for the east coast guys that weekend & things are already in place for that one. Sounds like a fun time & hate to miss it! That was the track where I put down my best 60 ft time ever, 1.401 at 10.71

Let me know if I can help out in any way. Always glad to help the local guys out :) Also, if anyone needs anything & wants to pick it up there, let me know. Might be able to work something out with Mike & hook you up & save on shipping etc.

Paul, it would have been great to have you out there thats for sure!;) We can all understand prior obligations. You of all guys know the track well and everyone who is part of putting it together. Thanks for the support!:cool:

Ya if someone needs something I can bring it and save shipping cost.

Mike, that would be great!!

oh hell yes!!!!!

count me on on this one

Awesome!:biggrin:

im in for sure!! thanks

John, look forward to seeing you there bud! Bring both of those cars!! Its FREE so what the heck!!!:D

Could everyone post their names so we can get an idea as to how many are coming. Also include friends that have not posted. Thank you!