Free turbo regal event!!!

I will be there unless i break before then!Thanks guys,NEVER raced the car for FREE!!!

Great! Look forward to seeing you there!:cool:

Thanks Brian for letting me know about this. Sounds like alot of fun. I am going to try and get there if work allows!

Greg M

Sounds good Greg! Hope you can make it!!

Dam i missed this thread
have fun guys and post up LOTS OF PICTURES AND VIDEOS

A great photographer will be there.. the wife! :D

Great deal to bad im in nj

Hopefully this is a great success and there is one of these next year and you can make it!

good deal! i'll be there!

GREAT! Glad you can make it!!

Just 2 weeks away and the turn out is looking to be pretty serious fellas! Several cars from PA, MI and Indiana have a already commited. Lets keep the word spreading so anyone who can make it, does.:wink:

Never been to an all turbo buick show before.

I actually have that saturday off so count me in as well. My car is nothing fancy but i will be happy to bring it down. Jay D.

I actually have that saturday off so count me in as well. My car is nothing fancy but i will be happy to bring it down. Jay D.

Sounds good Jay!

A week from today fellas!:D

Red Armstrong has also confirmed with me he will be there also guys. He is going to try to bring both his Stage II GN and Janes TSA gold winning Limited.:cool:

I have 5 maybe 6 guys bringing their cars. We are hoping to put down some good numbers with an unopened stock long block. I am trying to get my brother to race his Cutlass, but the 80,000 mile stock trans is starting to not like running 10's.:biggrin:

I have 5 maybe 6 guys bringing their cars. We are hoping to put down some good numbers with an unopened stock long block. I am trying to get my brother to race his Cutlass, but the 80,000 mile stock trans is starting to not like running 10's.:biggrin:
A cutty with a v-6 cool.

Well... I'm not gonna be able to make the trip up, but I'm sure the event will be a blast!! PLEASE report back on how things go...

I guess since I can't be there, I'll be doing the next best TR related thing I can think of. I'll be at Richard Clark's place doing some testing... :cool:

K.

Well... I'm not gonna be able to make the trip up, but I'm sure the event will be a blast!! PLEASE report back on how things go...

I guess since I can't be there, I'll be doing the next best TR related thing I can think of. I'll be at Richard Clark's place doing some testing... :cool:

K.
Sorry you cant make it , would of been good to see ya again, maybe we will see ya in B+G.

Talked to Vince this morning.
Myself and KevinW25645 will be there. I think Kevin will go mid 10's on a well prepped track. We'll see.

:biggrin:

I'm in too, another board member told me about it. Took the day off work, can't wait.

NCturbos sent you a PM

I am still scheduled to go and bring the grill I will

I will bring ice and cooler for any dogs or burgers you want thrown on the grill

Three more days fellas!!!!!! I can't wait to see what the new toy will run and I hear the weather is going to be quite cool......in the 50's to be exact!

Been tryin' to get a reading on the weather...the damn forecast changes from day to day:mad: I am calling Vince the morning of to get the scoop before we head out.

:biggrin:

I looked too, we just won't know until it gets closer. They can usually get the forcast correct day by day. I will post up Friday night what the weather man says. Are you 2.5 hours away?

I looked too, we just won't know until it gets closer. They can usually get the forcast correct day by day. I will post up Friday night what the weather man says. Are you 2.5 hours away?

There saying 40% chance of showers later in the day towards eve on Fox 8 news right now. Hopefully thats the case and we will be done by then. Just have to see what the radar looks like saturday morn. Everyone keep your fingers crossed! :D

I'm out. I got to finish a car up by the weekend. Been too busy lately. This sucks:(

If we can avoid the rain the temps will be perfect!

What time does the gate open...is that 11, or do we start running at 11?