Black Book of TSM Secrets OPENED

Yep! Dick Kereny, Jason Cramer, and Tim Freeman. John and Marka Gallina were gracious enough to let us stay at there house.

Sam's Colalillo's Secrets

I have all Sam Colalillo's TSM secrets!!!

I just finished working on Sam and Toni's computer.

I backed up all their computer files to a hard drive.

I am selling them to the highest bidder.

I have pictures as well as documentation.

Please let me know if anyone is interested!!!

PM me with your questions and offers!

The winning bidder will remain anonymous!!!

Thanks,
Jason
AffordableGN

Attachments

• sams_harddrive.JPG
    sams_harddrive.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 198
Thats Very Nice

Yep! Dick Kereny, Jason Cramer, and Tim Freeman. John and Marka Gallina were gracious enough to let us stay at there house.
Now thats what im talking about buick racres hanging out and having a good time hellow to all.Cal good chatin with ya bud.Hey any new numbers in tsm trim yet :eek:.

I have all Sam Colalillo's TSM secrets!!!

I just finished working on Sam and Toni's computer.

I backed up all their computer files to a hard drive.

I am selling them to the highest bidder.

I have pictures as well as documentation.

Please let me know if anyone is interested!!!

PM me with your questions and offers!

The winning bidder will remain anonymous!!!

Thanks,
Jason
AffordableGN

I know a bunch now too:p

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH AL AL AL BLAH AND A BLAH BLAH BLAH ttt. he he im a like a davey crocket i keep a my money in a my pocket he he

I know a bunch now too:p

Kevin, those parts you seen going into my transmission at Extreme Automatics were all stock pieces;) No special tricks there remember:biggrin:

Thats was the same as running an ad in the local news paper. Except with Kevin the news travels faster.
Lonnie,
Thanks for taking time out of your day yesterday tearing my trans down and going over all the detals with me. Man, That thing was hosed. I am excited to see how that new stock (hehehehe) valve body from Extreme Automatics works:biggrin: along with all the other mods. I forgot everything after I left:wink:

Careful Sam, you don't want to get your Southern membership revoked, don't forget how good the steaks are :biggrin: :biggrin:
Adam, I would never do anything to revoke my southern dining membership. Your southern cooking is the best I have had in my life. Have you ever tried fried bananas??

Don't listen to him Sam, we have enough food for you!!!:D
Sorry Ronnie I can not resist that Southern hospitlity:D :D :D :D

thats ok im broke anyway
Good thing Cal doesn't charge his customers for XFI tuning then. You are already to fast Mr. Hess, you need to slow your car down anyway:smile: :smile:

Uhoh! Looks like I may have to use the "erase all memory" function that we put in every XFI we sell
No need to worry all the GCT files are on my laptop. You and Patrick are the only ones that ever see or mess with those:smile:

I'm more of a banana foster's fan, I hear they should be ripe around May this year! :biggrin:

Hey Sam i got one of them there stock valve bodies in my 400 turbomatic shifts nice and soft he he ha ha