Black Book of TSM Secrets OPENED

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
I was sitting around today thinking about all the TSM racers and how I get asked questions all the time about what all it takes to run in TSM, what parts to use, what turbo, what heads, what this, what that......

So I decided to reveal all the secrets that are not known by the majority of the racers out there. These are the little things that no one really thinks about but make big differences in ET performance.

But then I thought...

Nah. I decided just to keep them to myself. :D

Just having some fun... don't take it serious..

I have known what the secret is for quite some time, here is a picture of the secret!:tongue:

Attachments

• money.jpg
    money.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 998
I have known what the secret is for quite some time, here is a picture of the secret!:tongue:
Ya buts I bet there are a few out there that have spent more than that and are still behind.
You also have to know where and who to spend it with!

I thought your secret was black bumpers...thats why I have them on my car;)

Its simple..probably just a simple turn of a screw :confused: you just have to know what screw to turn :p Do I win a prize ?? :cool:

Ya buts I bet there are a few out there that have spent more than that and are still behind.

You have to know how to put the entire combo together. No one is magic:wink:

The real secret is, how to make the boost gauge read the 24# limit, when it's really at 40#...Gauge "offset"???
Kinda like the G/F measuring her boobs, w the first 6" of the tape broken off??

I have known what the secret is for quite some time, here is a picture of the secret!
ROTFLMAO Cubic Dollars..:eek:

That seems to be what I was thinking.

I thought your secret was black bumpers...thats why I have them on my car
Those are good luck charms... Every little bit helps..:smile:

Its simple..probably just a simple turn of a screw :confused: you just have to know what screw to turn Do I win a prize ??
Ding Ding Ding, Grumpy ol man just won a trip to snow world.. Tucked away in the north east corner of the country... Oh wait, you're already there.. sorry. ;)

You have to know how to put the entire combo together. No one part is magic
See Ottos response.

This guy is right!!!
There are no secrets. Jason has a black wallet he refers to as his black book.
My wallet is brown :confused: See below.

DSC00866.jpg

The real secret is, how to make the boost gauge read the 24# limit, when it's really at 40#...Gauge "offset"???
Kinda like the G/F measuring her boobs, w the first 6" of the tape broken off??

Never saw that much yet.. There is a trick you can do if you want to mess with someone and run 9s at say 5psi... I'll tell you about that one later..

Maybe thats why we are so slow, no black book.
All we have to show for three years is a couple post-it notes. One is on the dash it say's "Keep the wheels straight".:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Now that was funny I don't care who you are.
Did your wallet look that full when you had your tsm car?:wink:

Maybe thats why we are so slow, no black book.
All we have to show for three years is a couple post-it notes. One is on the dash it say's "Keep the wheels straight".:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Funny thing is their cars are faster even with the wheels turned!:eek: :D