Black Book of TSM Secrets OPENED

I have recently recieved a copy of the above mentioned Black Book of TSM Secrets. I will have it on Ebay by the weekend with a starting price of $10k. This is complete with all the information needed to build a top performing TSM car. Here is your chance to get a leg up on the competition!

I have recently recieved a copy of the above mentioned Black Book of TSM Secrets. I will have it on Ebay by the weekend with a starting price of $10k. This is complete with all the information needed to build a top performing TSM car. Here is your chance to get a leg up on the competition!
Smoking Deal.get 10 guys to kick up a grand and you'll know what it takes,but will you have the money to
afford it ;)

The company I work for bought that same machine last year. It was $750,000 plus, and it is one awsome machine ! The 20,000 rpm spindle will let you make quick work of anything you throw at it. :D :D

wow them secrets is exspensive i like a davey crocket i keep my money in a my pocket and turn the mother up.he he. if needed.

We like the XFI, Tim has finally got it figured out. Thats not it.:confused:
Hess, we are going to turn it up too, all the way up and then a little more.

THere is no magic ONE 1400 dollar part that will get you there
Nothing short of Nitrous.

Otto, no nos we don't cheat and hate cheaters. I will be willing to bet that the $1400 part will take us where we want to be.;) We are not looking for the record and never will look. That record means nothing to us. :eek: That crown will look good on Tim though.:eek: :D

Otto, no nos we don't cheat and hate cheaters. I will be willing to bet that the $1400 part will take us where we want to be.;) We are not looking for the record and never will look. That record means nothing to us. :eek: That crown will look good on Tim though.:eek: :D
I wasn't insinuating that,Just that to pick up 1/2 second and 8-10 MPH on any car could be done with Nitrous for 1400 or less,NOt sure of another bolt on part (short of a huge change in turbo) for that kinda money.

I wasn't insinuating that,Just that to pick up 1/2 second and 8-10 MPH on any car could be done with Nitrous for 1400 or less,NOt sure of another bolt on part (short of a huge change in turbo) for that kinda money.

Unless that part the $1400 part is replacing was holding them back. I doubt they will be Kerney or Cruz fast, but they will probably pickup something.