Black Book of TSM Secrets OPENED

I have alot of respect for Don and Dick they are the two big dogs!!!:cool:
I like pulling Tim's motor in the fall only so they can keep there big dog statis.
WE WILL NEVER GO FOR THE RECORD AND DON"T CARE ABOUT IT!!!
We are buying two tenths I hope.
All we care about is that crown.:eek: :eek: :D
Otto, as Steve has showed it does not take a half of a second to win.:D

ronnie dont waste tims money just tune the thing he he oops i mean let tim tune it so who,s intercooler are you buying HMM.

J.W. is the heads on your old tsm car champion R race heads if im correct do these heads not flow as well

Should be fun

I guess we'll see this spring if their hard work pays off.

This is all just fun bull sh-tin i mean no disrespect to any of the tsm racers we are just having fun otto all of us are good friends and help each other with whatever one of us needs towed a part gas whatever so lets put this way if you were at the end of track and broke one of us or more would be there to help you ;)

Your right Kevin we will all help each other anyway possible.
I set a new goal every time we hit one hopefully this year will be the same.
This years goal is 9.**
Jason, who did you talk too?;)

This is all just fun bull sh-tin i mean no disrespect to any of the tsm racers we are just having fun otto all of us are good friends and help each other with whatever one of us needs towed a part gas whatever so lets put this way if you were at the end of track and broke one of us or more would be there to help you ;)
I realize that,I always there knee deep when needed also.

8.99 where the hell did that come from. lol I said 9.** If I say the number on here I will jenx us but, I have a no. in mind.
Otto, I have heard alot of people say you helped them alot. Nothing worse than driving along way to tear up.
I will help anybody if I can.

Good deal anytime anyone needs us we will help me ronnie kevin tommy lonnie kip sam otto dick cruz jason any tsm or tso it doesnt matter and why we all love these cars they are bad azz v/6s Happy New YEAR TO ALL THE RACERS and best of luck to all for there hard work and dedication to there class.