Black Book of TSM Secrets OPENED

I will be there smokin crack and kickin back always drive better high .:biggrin:
I'm just jokin around dudes ya i'm in ronnie hope we have a good showin bg .

I hope we have at least 3 of the posse cars on hand this year.;)

I will bring the bud.:eek: :eek: Glad your coming Randy!!!

Lonnie, you don't have time to play on the net. Sam is waiting on that quality piece from you.

Sam???? I thought I was next in line? ;) JK Lonnie take your time. It's worth the wait to get two seasons out of a motor without tearing it down.

Phil, what have you got left to do on your car?

Lonnie needs to finish up on the motor, go through the trans. Then it needs to be installed. I installed new fuel lines from the cell to the motor and need finish them. I'm feeding the regulator side of the rail. I need to buy a new pair of slicks and hang a new exhaust. I can't have my exhaust falling off and running over it on a pass. The old mufflers found there way to my pickup and the rest rusted away. I need to finish the bracket for the alt. since I went to a manual steering box. I need some track time to get the car to go foward and not up. I've plotted out the suspenion and want to try some different settings. No sissy boost controlers to take power away on launch for me;) .

No sissy boost controllers to take power away on launch for me;) .
:D :D :D
We are waiting on Kip to get the crank done then it is back together for us.
We have got to mount some seats and a fuel cell.
Steve is bringing that 2 tenths to me today.:eek: :D

Sam, do you want me to bring it to kokomo? I would be more than glad to meet you there.;) :D

AWWW that's sweet you girls gonna meet up in kokomo and frolic on the beach. I personally don't think Sam's gonna look too good in a thong but to each his own, right Ronnie?? :eek: ;) :biggrin:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rBjpjEAi24[/YOUTUBE]

AWWW that's sweet you girls gonna meet up in kokomo and frolic on the beach. I personally don't think Sam's gonna look too good in a thong but to each his own, right Ronnie?? :eek: ;) :biggrin:

LOL!!

Lol, You must be kinda old to know the beach boys songs.:eek: :D :D :D
Maybe I was meeting Toni not Sam.:eek:
Just kidding Sam

My friends are always looking out for me

:confused: Hmmm???

Adam is trying to kill me off with his steak dinners, and Ronnie is trying to sneak in and steal my wife away from me.

:confused: Hmmm???

Adam is trying to kill me off with his steak dinners, and Ronnie is trying to sneak in and steal my wife away from me.

Sam,
I sold Ronnie an oven a few weeks ago with a bomb in it. I'll pm you on how you can detonate it from your cell phone;)

Sam,
I sold Ronnie an oven a few weeks ago with a bomb in it. I'll pm you on how you can detonate it from your cell phone;)

You guys are pulling out all the stops for TSM next year...

swapping wives, singing beach boys songs, IED ovens, etc., etc.... :eek:

You guys are pulling out all the stops for TSM next year...

swapping wives, singing beach boys songs, IED ovens, etc., etc.... :eek:

I had a package to send to you....but since you are out...it'll have to go to someone else. What's V8Assassin's address:p