Black Book of TSM Secrets OPENED

Yeah that salt is real cool, it must come out of the pavement all year when it gets wet. My car came from NY, good thing I was looking for a project!

It has been staying around 70 here for the last couple of weeks, the problem is all the moisture. Miserable hunting and racing weather. I walked for a while at daybreak yesterday morning and was covered in sweat before I could get to a stand.

I'm waiting on the rules to see ,if goin to waste my time with it are just set out this year or not ,but the pine tree posse will have cars on hand BG.

Also speakin on the rules any news ,if this voter don't won't to vote let count these sob ,so we can get the final touches on the cars.

Waiting ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... for the rules :frown:

I'm waiting on the rules to see ,if goin to waste my time with it are just set out this year or not ,but the pine tree posse will have cars on hand BG.

Also speakin on the rules any news ,if this voter don't won't to vote let count these sob ,so we can get the final touches on the cars.

Waiting ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... for the rules :frown:

Don't sit out it is too much fun. Hopefully next year we can just race with no bullchit rule changes.:eek:
We are looking forward to seeing all of the pine tree posse there.:cool:

As YOU NEED TO THINK REAL HARD BEFORE YOU open up your "pie" hole
Jayson W., _ _ _k _ _u!

Don't know who you are, but F u c k You too...dik

I thought about it real hard and my pie hole is open, what you gonna do now??

Obtw, John Alstrand.. Who the F uc K are you??

As YOU NEED TO THINK REAL HARD BEFORE YOU open up your "pie" hole
Jayson W., _ _ _k _ _u!

PicardWtf.jpg

I'll be in Indianapolis Mon.- Sun. next week. ;)

What takes you to the ATA? It's been a while since I've been but I have a couple of times and it's a cool thing. Were were a bow manufacture back then with our own line but since 3 years ago a archery production shop for another company.

I think the dumbass was talking about Jayson W. not Jason W. or he doesn't know how to spell.:eek: :eek: :D
Randy are you in for next year?

rules rules

He told me he's still waiting for the final rules so he can finish his car..:biggrin:

As long as i can keep my little blue bottle HEY ITS FULL OF BUDWISER WITH A SIPPY STRAW HE HE :D nothing like having a drink while running 9s @ 140 + in the 1/4 mile :eek:

As long as i can keep my little blue bottle HEY ITS FULL OF BUDWISER WITH A SIPPY STRAW HE HE :D nothing like having a drink while running 9s @ 140 + in the 1/4 mile :eek:

I agree, problem is all the money that goes to the lawyers to keep me out of jail could be spent on the car! :biggrin:

I will be there smokin crack and kickin back always drive better high .:biggrin:
I'm just jokin around dudes ya i'm in ronnie hope we have a good showin bg .

I hope we have at least 3 of the posse cars on hand this year.;)