Black Book of TSM Secrets OPENED

Thats was the same as running an ad in the local news paper. Except with Kevin the news travels faster.

Lonnie, it's like trying to stop a piss midstream if you know what I mean:p Keeping good secrets is hard and painful to do lol.

Kevin your right is hard to stop that great heavy beer piss as a matter afact ill be right back burppppppppppp.ha ha

Adam, you and Sam are having a hippie love fest now it sounds like.:eek:
Sam, once you defect your not allowed back.;) Sam is really our spy.:D

Adam, you and Sam are having a hippie love fest now it sounds like.:eek:
Sam, once you defect your not allowed back.;) Sam is really our spy.:D

Hippie love fest what ever you want to call it. Those steaks are awesome.
I am just a connoisseur of good food. I can’t stop myself. I think I gained 20 pound in Reynolds. Oh no, Bowling Green is probably gonna be worse.

Adams plan is going to work. Clog my arteries and kill me off. Hopefully Cal, Patrick, and the rest of the crew can help Toni at the races after I am gone.

Uhoh! Looks like I may have to use the "erase all memory" function that we put in every XFI we sell

Speaking of XFI...
Cal, I'll be calling you next month to buy the XFI intelligent, also will I have to modify the sprocket to fit the 1350 yoke?

I did!!!! We were going to vote on it but it takes way too long.:eek: :D

That's just funny right there, I don't care who you are :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hippie love fest what ever you want to call it. Those steaks are awesome.
I am just a connoisseur of good food. I can’t stop myself. I think I gained 20 pound in Reynolds. Oh no, Bowling Green is probably gonna be worse.

Adams plan is going to work. Clog my arteries and kill me off. Hopefully Cal, Patrick, and the rest of the crew can help Toni at the races after I am gone.

I got the plan from my wife, long, slow, painful, but at times perversely enjoyable :rolleyes:

Speaking of XFI...
Cal, I'll be calling you next month to buy the XFI intelligent, also will I have to modify the sprocket to fit the 1350 yoke?

If you have the 40 tooth sproket you will need to modify it. If you have the FAST sensor it will just bolt on.

I did!!!! We were going to vote on it but it takes way too long.:eek: :D

Where do you come up with this stuff? Dooooood, You should be part of the blue collar comedy tour.

I'll be in Indianapolis Mon.- Sun. next week. ;)

I will be in Indy also Monday and Tuesday for work. Are you going to be near Championship drive?

Speaking of XFI...
There is stuff there that is not in the help files. Are you also installing an AMS 1000?

I will be in Indy also Monday and Tuesday for work. Are you going to be near Championship drive?

I'll be in downtown for the ATA show Archery Trade Association - Homepage.

There is stuff there that is not in the help files. Are you also installing an AMS 1000?

With my current combo all I need is the XFI and the AMS 500 but if I go with a LSX TT setup down the road I'll need the XFI Intelligent & AMS1000 so I might as well do it right the first time you know. ;)

Adam, did you get any track time this weekend?

Hell NO! The weather has been miserable. Hot and so muggy there is mist in the air, and everything asphalt or concrete is sweating like a whore in church.

If it will get sunny this week we are going to use the private track to see if we can get some data logs, and by private track I mean the road in front of Randy's shop :eek:

Is Randys car ready for next year?
Btw, I do feel sorry for you that it is so hot it is 20 here. :D Our private track is cover in gravel and salt.
That is what us northerners use for traction. lol