Bitcoins! Who would have known?

I honestly think the gold thing will work. The price is tied to emotion as well.

Think back to that dumbass 'Gold Rush: Alaska" show. When it first aired in 2010 gold had started spiking hard. Right after obama showed up to scare the hall out of anybody with money causing them to clamp down. By the time he finally left office the price had settled back down to 1/2 way through his first term.

Then Trump gets elected and the stock market takes off like a rocket. The main difference is that gold never seems to tank like a stock can.

The 'people in the know' are talking like gold is depressed right now. Personally I think they are using the obama inspired spike as a baseline not artificial inflation. I think it's settled down to where it belongs. Either way, if a democrat gets elected in 3 years I bet it'll go through the roof. Depending on how bad the next one would be would depend if it'd settle back down or just go way up and stay there.

Either way, it'd be a good thing to be holding. Imagine having $100 worth of bitcoins back when they were under $20 and easy to find more......

I honestly think the gold thing will work. The price is tied to emotion as well.

Think back to that dumbass 'Gold Rush: Alaska" show. When it first aired in 2010 gold had started spiking hard. Right after obama showed up to scare the hall out of anybody with money causing them to clamp down. By the time he finally left office the price had settled back down to 1/2 way through his first term.

Then Trump gets elected and the stock market takes off like a rocket. The main difference is that gold never seems to tank like a stock can.

The 'people in the know' are talking like gold is depressed right now. Personally I think they are using the obama inspired spike as a baseline not artificial inflation. I think it's settled down to where it belongs. Either way, if a democrat gets elected in 3 years I bet it'll go through the roof. Depending on how bad the next one would be would depend if it'd settle back down or just go way up and stay there.

Either way, it'd be a good thing to be holding. Imagine having $100 worth of bitcoins back when they were under $20 and easy to find more......
Yea. I cry when I think about it. I almost pulled the trigger on mining hardware back in the 2012 era. I didn't but I wish I had. Better yet like you say. I wish I had bought like $1000 worth. It was $10 a coin. That 100 coins would have been worth $2 million 2 months ago lol

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk