Mid August Turbo Parts Specials

Dennis Kirban

Here goes:

In each case its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with your wants. Paypal works best, if pA resident you have to add 6% sales tax to totals shown. All prices shown INCLUDE shipping to the basic 48 states.
Descriptions are accurate as I do not mess with photos unless I specify in the copy. Package deals means you get all the items in the deal for the set price.

A-1 Packaged Deal: For the 1984-1987 Turbo regal a good used power trunk release solenoid and button (tested works) and a good used tested and cleaned rearview mirror with twin map reading lamps. Two easy to install options fits all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals. Mirror is a simple two wire hook up ground and hot. Same to get the trunk release option to work, power source and ground. Price includes UPS ground to basic 48 states. Just $58.

A-2 For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the factory GM Buick 44W parts book good used 3 volume set in a binder. This is over 6 inches thick its dated 1988. The price is $88 which includes UPS to basic 48 states. The 44W book as it is referred to cover all the part and part numbers and illustrations for the 1984-1987 Turbo Regals among other Buicks.

A-3 For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the neat feature, teh flip down stay down license plate bracket which makes it easier to put gas in your car as you are not fighting your spring loaded license plate bracket. Price is $38 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

A-4 Packaged Deal: For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal brand new in the AC Delco box the factory TPS sensor, and one used tested and cleaned rear view mirror with twin map reading lamp option a simple two wire hook up. Both items as described $52 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

NOTE: Packaged deals can not be altered. These rearview mirror with the optional twin map reading lamps became abetter known option somewhere around 1990 in GM cars. Our years missed out like they did on CD players!

A-5 For the 1987 Turbo Regal I have a brand new 1987 Fisher Body Manual its about 3 inches thick covers everything concerning the body on your G body 1987 Regal. Price is just $28 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

A-6 Packaged Deal for the 1986-1987 Grand National 4 brand new GM cenetr cpas in the GM boxes and a good used tested cleaned rear view mirror with the twin reading lamps both items for just $125 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

A-7 For a GNX style dash I have a brand new reproduction applique the price is $95 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states. The applique being the laminated face cluster that you see on your dash.

A-8 Any Syclone owners I have a mint GMC tri-fold brochure shows all the data etc related to the GMC Syclone. The price is $36 which includes Priority Mail to any of the 48 states. (I can email you photo of this if you need to see what brochure it is think GMC only did the one though).

A-9 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a factory drivers side header very clean however it doe have a very small hairline crack that would need to be fixed. The price is $69 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states. Manifold has never been welded before.

A-10 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal if you have a bad stock rearview mirror meaning if its cracked or lamination is fogged or discoloration I have several good used cleaned ones that look like new. The price is $18 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

A-11 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a brand new factory boos line that has been discontinued by GM hard to find the price is $56 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

A-12 For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with power door locks I have 3 brand new GM in the box door actuators cheap each is $46 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

A-13 For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with analog dash I have a converted speedo shows 31,700 miles with our 145 decal installed and calibrated ready to install. The price is $130 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

A-14 Similar to above specs only this reads 74,300 miles same price $130 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

A-15 For any GM car from like 1978 and up long as you have that metal like slug on your windshield this lited rear view mirror will work. Tested and cleaned with direction s 2 wire hook up ground and hot just $30 each which includes UPS ground to any of the basic 48 states.

Short offering this month...... Be sure to refer to code system if anything strikes your fancy.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

use my email if interested in any of the above.

A-13 For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with analog dash I have a converted speedo shows 31,700 miles with our 145 decal installed and calibrated ready to install. The price is $130 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

Sent e-mail

Dennis,
I will take A6 - I don't need the map reading lights rear view mirror - can you put one of the regular A10 ones in its place?
Ken