KIRBAN EARLY WINTER SPECIALS

Update on my list as of 11-22-13

Here is what is left 11 B 11 G 11 H 11 J

everything else is gone

however, I also got two almost like new original brake bowls on a scale of 1 to 10 these are a 9 n appearance. tested within 20% of original psi....look as good as new in original appearance.

Price is $95 to your door.....paypal

or consider interesting trades I have a demand for trunk release solenoids and 3rd brake lites sockets can be bad its the housings I need. not that these two items are worth alot but if you got a few its worth towards trading against a brake bowl.

advise

Can you please do a special on your body bushings. I want a set for Christmas.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Here goes same format as the ones in the past. Paypal payment is the perferred method of payment. You must email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with whatever item perks your interest. Refer the the number/letter code when doing so. Don't simply post your request here. Descriptions are accurate. I don't really mess with photos.

Prices shown are the total price you pay which includes shipping to the basic 48 states. Special note: Nobody as far as I know has new Cardone brake bowls currently. We are still waiting on word when they will be available to us again and at that time we will fill all our back orders. Rebuilt powermaster brake units will start flowing in to us this week and we should get some almost every day. I suspect we should be able to catch up with the other vendors orders within the next two weeks if all goes according to plan with Cardone as we have sufficent cores in their hands in Texas.

Also see advertising specials I have posted all the items we have on Christmas specials.

each.

11-A A slightly used Cardone reproduction brake bowl $105 normal retail is around $190.00

11-B I have two tested good used original GM brake bowls price is $85 These look very nice also.

11-C For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal that thin chrome plastic strip that sits in the grove on your dash board usually is cracked or bent etc. I got a nice one $40 to own it.

11-D The very last one I got brand new ATR polished stainless mass air pipe with hoses and clamps etc still wrapped in the 1992 newspaper they used. $48 to own the last one.

11- E I have 2 brand new complete cam sensors for the 1986-1987 Turbo regal $160 to buy it.

11-F For the 1986-1987 Grand National a set of 4 of the original wheel caps these are driver quality not show
quality $55 to own all 4. I think new they run like $30 each Member driver quality not busted complete.

11-G For any year Turbo Regal the cheapest best upgrade you could make that was never available for our cars the flip down stay down license plate bracket. This is a savings item that eliminates fighting your stock gas door and risk spilling fuel on your expensive rear fillers. $28 plus you get a free tri-shield Buick key fob and a Buick vinyl blue owners manual holder from a later model Buick. Bracket has no push in spacers on it ready to install.

11-H Want to buy the rarest rear end cover for your stock 8.5 rear end I have 3 of the GNX rear end covers that were made years ago minus the ladder bar ear. Fits with the stock rear end comes with hardware and magnetic drain plug $300 (I would consider interesting trades on one of these covers. Maybe you have parts you have to trade? This fits with the stock cross flow muffler and I have one on my personal 1987 Turbo T.

11-J I have a set brand new of the reproduction black door handles $45 to own them.

11-K For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal brand new in the GM box #25532523 EGR gizmo that rectangle thing sits on drivers side on the intake. Just $55. Discontinued awhile ago by GM and sells for alot more now.

11-M For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal brand new black plug wire set I believe them to be Red Armstrongs version he used to sell as I got these on a trade. Proper lengths for a perfect fit. Just $38 Your gambling that they may not be Reds but they are proper lengths and new for 1986-1987 Turbo Regals.

11-O Oe of our discontinued old style drive shaft loops. (We now carry a better version now) This fits with car that sits stock height with a stock driveshaft. Cheap at $30.

That concludes our early Winter specials.

Remember you have to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com do not post your request here to avoid someone beating you to the same part(s).

I wll take (1) of item# 11-G. Sent u an e-mail. TIA.

Can you please do a special on your body bushings. I want a set for Christmas.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

We have a Christmas special on them good ti lthis friday 22 piece bushing kit core support bushing kit and all the bolts required total value $319.85 you pay $289.95 plus shipping Savings almost $30

You have to call the office to get these prices 215-766-1611