Bison, ROUND 2!!!! get your vote in!!!

Round 2 what will the results be this time?

• Low 10s again and drive it back on the trailer

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • a high 9 sec pass by end of the evening

Votes: 36 56.3%
  • KABOOM!

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Car wont make a full pass

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters

Otto J

We tested the compression and leakdown with a different pair of heads and all was well.
The used heads we bolted on ended having bad valve seats. One valve was/seat was bad enough
to give us low compression in the number 5 cylinder.
Thanks to Bobby at RPE Machine the heads are back together and setup correctly.

Bison is working on getting it back together right now and we have a new set of rear shocks overnighted for tomorrow.

I would stay and help but must "do time" ;)

so here is the poll....

Well... 84 degrees, 63% humidity... I'm an eternal optimist so I voted high 9's if she holds together. :D

Can't make the trip this time.. Good luck Brian. James, get some video!! Phil.

James is gonna need a new memory card to get any video tomorrow. :p

Good luck racing. :cool:

If you hadn't of dropped a cylinder...you would already have hit the 9's...so this one's a no brainer. Once again...if the weather is favorable...it's an easy 9. Good luck...and have fun guys.

I predict Brian goes to the gym and flexes his back muscles for the other guys there.........................seriously :biggrin::p

9.87.....................and a shovel..................................:biggrin:

Not only will get get his 9 second pass, he will give the ladies at the finish line two tickets to the gun show while going through the traps!

I think you will get it this time. You came so close last time... Good luck! Call me too then beeotch:biggrin: