Billet 66mm Batmowheel

If you are so sure send one to me. I have a 6765 Billet pte turbo here and have a good car here and bison and I can do a back to back on his car. This car made 686 rwhp with a t-netics 66.

I don't have one to send you. Reach out to Bullseye and ask them to send you one. Maybe they will to let you test it. I would love to see a back to back test of these two turbos with the 66mm batmowheel in a t4 framed housing.

I am extremely happy with the service and prices I get from PTE.
Though I would like to test it I would like it to be on 3 bolt Buick form to make it worth testing for the Buick community

I am extremely happy with the service and prices I get from PTE.
Though I would like to test it I would like it to be on 3 bolt Buick form to make it worth testing for the Buick community

Is the 6765 available in the 3bolt form?

I've never tested a pte turbo on my car. An equivalent would be a 6765, but I'm sure this Bullseye 66 will outpower it. I'd love to see a side-by-side comparison.

Remember though, the 6765 is a true t-4 based turbo. This Bullseye turbo is a t-3/t-4 highbrid. So the precision would have a backpressure advantage, but I think the bullseye compressor wheel will outpower the 67mm precision wheel.
most don't have an engine that will be able to take all that either of these turbos could throw at them. A purpose built hyd cammed 9:1 lc1 could make a 750+whp under 30psi with a 3 bolt 6765. Big backpressure with the 3 bolt. With a solid cammed engine and a tang t4 housing 800whp would be possible. If you know of anyone that wants to let me test one I'll have a 3 bolt housing cut for the bullseye. It would be interesting but I'll say that whatever one will make more boost will probably make more power. Running lower boost levels on these small engines like 30psi or less likely wont show a power advantage. Keep in mind the t4 vs t3/t4 reference means little here especially since the 3 bolt turbos run the small 68 trim ex at their largest. The full wheel 75 wheel won't fit in the 3 bolt. Therefore it's only t4 on the turbine shaft, bearing housing, and compressor cover if ordered with an s or h cover. With an e cover it's still effectively a t3 with the small ex wheel/t3 based 3 bolt and small compressor housing and to be honest the compressor housing doesn't do much for power. The full t4 style turbo with 75 ex wheel would have a huge backpressure advantage over what we want to test. It's doubtful that either compressor could show their true potential with the 3 bolt housing.

I know a ford crew that went nutz over one of these big bullseye turbo. They had to have it;) They ran it about two weekends and was back on the phone ordering a new PTE:biggrin:

Just tested this turbo on my Mitsubishi Evolution. Just over 700whp on a Mustang dyno @ 44lbs of boost on E-85. We're switching cams today and hope to make over 800:biggrin:

The camshafts in this car are old-school HKS280s and are way too small for this combo. We switched today to a set of Kelford 288s and expect to make at least 100 more with these in place. Keep in mind this is an AWD car. The number would be higher if it were only 2wd.

This thing is a monster:smile:
I hate to tell you this, but ETT is a borg warner design, not a bullseye design. And Borg Warner S366 turbos have made that much power before on several EVOs. Now if that wheels made OVER 800 RWHP at that boost then THAT is impressive.

Already had a thread about these, at this point it's just rubbing it in now, they're not going to make an inferior housing so we can "maybe" buy them.

I hate to tell you this, but ETT is a borg warner design, not a bullseye design. And Borg Warner S366 turbos have made that much power before on several EVOs. Now if that wheels made OVER 800 RWHP at that boost then THAT is impressive.

Hate to tell you this but if you read carefully you will notice I never said a word about this wheel being an ETT wheel (although it is). However, this particular wheel design (curved leading edge looking like a wing) is proprietary to this particular company. It is NOT a Borg Warner wheel. The housings are Borg, the wheel design is not. BTW, I'll let you know what happens once we get the car back on the dyno with new camshafts that allows the car to rev like it should:)

Already had a thread about these, at this point it's just rubbing it in now, they're not going to make an inferior housing so we can "maybe" buy them.

This thread is just for the purpose of information and may be helpful to those who have already put a better header/flange combo on their car.

You missed my thread about 2 months ago then, since that time not one GN has posted about converting to this combo or has BEP come on here saying their going to make the inferior 3 bolt housing for us due to "Demand".

A) We have the headers = TA 4 bolt
B) DP, a custom one = $$$$$

Until a member slaps this on and has a DP made that can be jigged or sent off to "Cheapa" we're just watching from the sidelines. :(