BIG PARTS LIST, Fall cleaning, more Parts added!

Hi,
Interested in Qty. 2 of 87 power seat assemblies if you have them (seat tracks motor, trim, switches, harness wire, etc.) I am doing a conversion from manual to power on both front buckets. Don't worry about passenger side trim I can get that if you don't have.

Also if you have a working power antenna I would be interested in cost for one of those as well.

Thanks,
Greg

I have 2 power seat assemblies, I'll check to see if they are both 87 style and if everything works normally.

Hi,
Interested in Qty. 2 of 87 power seat assemblies if you have them (seat tracks motor, trim, switches, harness wire, etc.) I am doing a conversion from manual to power on both front buckets. Don't worry about passenger side trim I can get that if you don't have.

Also if you have a working power antenna I would be interested in cost for one of those as well.

Thanks,
Greg

I don't have any working power antenna's.

Any word on this? Also let me know what is included with each assembly and how much for each assembly shipped to 07604

Thanks

I ddnt get a chance to check yet, but I will be able to test them tomorrow afternoon. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

i could use the power seat tracks and if you have the wire harnes that controls power windows and interrior lights... hit me back and let me know.

i could use the power seat tracks and if you have the wire harnes that controls power windows and interrior lights... hit me back and let me know.

On the power window harness do you need the complete harness or just the main part under the dash? I have another power seat track assembly also.

How did you make out with those two power seat track assemblies?

Are they the 3 motor design?
Do you have all necessary trim with them?
What do you want for them shipped to 07604?

i need them along with harness

dstyle626
Sorry. didn't mean to be confusing. I was talking to the thread owner (Intercooled88s) He was checking on the availability of 2 sets of power seat track setups for me. I requested them back a bit before you had done so, so I guess if he has a third he will let you know if it is available as well.

Intercooled88s - any status?

Rear Seat and 8.5" POSI w 373 gears

Interested in these. I have rusted out cloth back seat. need a replacement. Please PM me.

intercooled88s, do you still have the Marker light? Looking for a passenger side marker light and passenger side head light bezel.

locking ttops

if you still have them please let me know where to send the money please..1987 grey trim??

intercooled88s, do you still have the Marker light? Looking for a passenger side marker light and passenger side head light bezel.

I have the black marker light, but I don't have an original pass blackout bezel. I ony have originally chrome painted black.