BIG PARTS LIST, Fall cleaning, more Parts added!

alright call me i want to discuss a price on several pieces you have kinda prioritize them and start getting this sent out to me,

has anyone ever had door striker come completly removed from car, wow didnt even slam door how do i fix this

I'll call you tonight, I didnt get a chance yesterday.

Hi,
Interested in Qty. 2 of 87 power seat assemblies if you have them (seat tracks motor, trim, switches, harness wire, etc.) I am doing a conversion from manual to power on both front buckets. Don't worry about passenger side trim I can get that if you don't have.

Also if you have a working power antenna I would be interested in cost for one of those as well.

Thanks,
Greg

Any luck on these? I couldn't find a direct answer anywhere. I understand as this thread must be getting out of control for you. Let me know if you have this stuff and how much shipped to 07604.
Thanks

Parts needed

Hi

I'm looking for a good T-Top Center Rail and the rear upper window trim window to head liner in grey.

Ecu?

hey, i was wondering if you have an ecu for an 84 grand national? i looked over your parts list and didn't see one exactly, but it seems like somthing you might have. actually, you might not remember me, but we spoke on the phone about my 81 regal with the 84 grand nat drivetrain. i've been figuring it out and it turned out the power pin to the ecu was corroded off so i'm hoping i can keep it (got an extension for using the g/f's car). but yeah, i'm out in eastern ma also and i'd be very interested if you have the ecu.

Any luck on these? I couldn't find a direct answer anywhere. I understand as this thread must be getting out of control for you. Let me know if you have this stuff and how much shipped to 07604.
Thanks

I dont have any working 87 power seat track assemblys, but I do have 2 84-86 that work normally.

hey, i was wondering if you have an ecu for an 84 grand national? i looked over your parts list and didn't see one exactly, but it seems like somthing you might have. actually, you might not remember me, but we spoke on the phone about my 81 regal with the 84 grand nat drivetrain. i've been figuring it out and it turned out the power pin to the ecu was corroded off so i'm hoping i can keep it (got an extension for using the g/f's car). but yeah, i'm out in eastern ma also and i'd be very interested if you have the ecu.

I have one $40 picked up or $50 shipped.

Hi

I'm looking for a good T-Top Center Rail and the rear upper window trim window to head liner in grey.

The T-Top Center Rail is in really good condition. I have the grey upper window trim but it has imperfections in the paint. $60+shipping for the T-top center rail. $10+shipping for the grey trim piece. I would need your zip code to get the cost of shipping if your interested in either part.

B-body spindles for 12" brake conversion and 12 inch rotors with bigger calipers if anyone is interested. interested

B-body spindles for 12" brake conversion and 12 inch rotors with bigger calipers if anyone is interested. interested

I can send pictures of them if you want. They are sand blasted, painted black with POR15. New backing plates, bearings, rotors and calipers.

say intercooled this is chaparral could be making som money on me you havent called me i dont think give me a call easier then typing i have an entire list of items im looking for for instance, interior, for grand national grey and black exterior bumper fillers, black bumpers if i dont end up with these others im about to purhcase, louvers for my fenders etc. call me thanks 937 661 0010 got company tonight call me sometime in mornine

say intercooled this is chaparral could be making som money on me you havent called me i dont think give me a call easier then typing i have an entire list of items im looking for for instance, interior, for grand national grey and black exterior bumper fillers, black bumpers if i dont end up with these others im about to purhcase, louvers for my fenders etc. call me thanks 937 661 0010 got company tonight call me sometime in mornine

Sorry, I brought your number with me yesterday, and forgot to call. Will you be around in the afternoon by chance? You can try calling me if you want. my number is 413 563 8819.

did not get information that you were trying to send to me, so i guess just private me the message and ill get it that way and i can catch him before he gets rid of parts