BIG PARTS LIST, Fall cleaning, more Parts added!

I think i keep getting your outbound messages to anyone you send to for some reason are you even talking to me, chaparral or someone else, thanks let me no i do need all those pieces i menitoned tho if you can send replies to stevehllsbr@aol.com i can assure you ill get them there thats my email thanks a lot steve

ah i c, intercooled 88 give me a call wold like to discuss a few thing with ya. thanks steve 937 661 0010

alright call me i want to discuss a price on several pieces you have kinda prioritize them and start getting this sent out to me,

has anyone ever had door striker come completly removed from car, wow didnt even slam door how do i fix this

on my 86 gn on the driver side seat that tan plastic thing is all busted to pieces do I need the track or transmission. does the track included the transmission. Is this a simple remove one piece and instaoo the one you send.

on my 86 gn on the driver side seat that tan plastic thing is all busted to pieces do I need the track or transmission. does the track included the transmission. Is this a simple remove one piece and instaoo the one you send.

Thats the transmission, I have one. $52 shipping included.

alright call me i want to discuss a price on several pieces you have kinda prioritize them and start getting this sent out to me,

has anyone ever had door striker come completly removed from car, wow didnt even slam door how do i fix this

I have 2 parts cars that have the same problem with the striker. The metal ripped around it. On the cars I have it was caused by the hinges wearing out and the door getting out of adjustment.