BIG PARTS LIST, Fall cleaning, more Parts added!

Do you have the grey T-top trim that goes on the drivers side t-top? The piece that is on the removable part and where the lock handle is.

More parts For Sale

8.5 posi rear complete drum to drum for Gbody 3.73 gears $850
8.5 posi rear complete drum to drum for Gbody 3.42 gears $850
8.5 posi rear for Gbody 3.42 gears But carrier is cracked $400

Power Master

I am interested in the power master you have for sale. If it is in good working condition I would like to buy it. I can send a pay pal payment asap. Please call me and let me know. Also send me your pay pal address please. Thank You!!!! (214) 753-7201 Lorenzo

I am interested in the power master you have for sale. If it is in good working condition I would like to buy it. I can send a pay pal payment asap. Please call me and let me know. Also send me your pay pal address please. Thank You!!!! (214) 753-7201 Lorenzo

Its in good working order. Whats your zip code to get shipping?

Power Master

My zip code for shipping is Dallas, Tx 75216. Also send me your pay pal address.

Hi,
Interested in Qty. 2 of 87 power seat assemblies if you have them (seat tracks motor, trim, switches, harness wire, etc.) I am doing a conversion from manual to power on both front buckets. Don't worry about passenger side trim I can get that if you don't have.

Also if you have a working power antenna I would be interested in cost for one of those as well.

Thanks,
Greg